Villager Skin Request

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
[Request] Skins (can be in JPG or BMP format!!)

Basically I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in making a skin for the villager?

VillagerMale.jpg

There's the original, in case there are any artists about that don't know how to extract it.

Basically I need, in those general proportions, a guy in nothing but his underpants and shoes (just keep the same shoes if possible).

I also need a girl in nothing but her undies.

(just ignore the head on this one, as the model uses the sorc head)
Bodyman.jpg

And the skin tone needs to be the same or very similar to the originals. Also there is no need to edit the faces. And of course I'll make sure to give full credit if I use your skin in my map.

Make them as kinky as you want. It doesn't really matter to me. :p But I'd highly prefer something that suits the dark ages (not modern latex underwear, if you know what I mean).

(sorry if this is the wrong forum section, I didn't see one anywhere that said "requests")

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Basically I need, in those general proportions, a guy in nothing but his underpants and shoes (just keep the same shoes if possible).

I also need a girl in nothing put her undies.

Having kinky plans for tonight, are you? :p

W

whatismyname

If someone makes them then please submit them in this thread so everyone can use them (giving credits of course:rolleyes:).

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that the girl should have the original shoes/boots on as well. Shouldn't be a problem though as feet are probably hard to draw so I'm assuming most people would just leave them on.

And the "put" is meant to be "but". I'll fix the typo.

Basically I want to use this for like when they lose their original clothing, which will provide a small amount of armor until it's destroyed.

I do hope someone will be interested, as I am not much of an artist. :eek:

Edit: I don't suppose anyone has taken an interest in doing this?

PaladinHeart

Reaction score
Is it possible that all the good skinners have moved on to other games? I have been browsing the request sections on forums and they seem pretty much dead. My best guess is that there are no good skinners around anymore, who would be capable of doing this type of work. Although I thought it would be easy for a skilled artist. :confused:

Daskunk

SC2 Forum MVP - TheSkunk #386
Reaction score
Is it possible that all the good skinners have moved on to other games? I have been browsing the request sections on forums and they seem pretty much dead. My best guess is that there are no good skinners around anymore, who would be capable of doing this type of work. Although I thought it would be easy for a skilled artist. :confused:
No, there are plently of skinners still. Just nobody wants to do this.

EDIT: Sorry for the bump, say it in "requests" threads, and if anything some skinners are comming back, it annoys me that he thinks they all went and got killed just becuase they didnt want to do a request like this.. x_X

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Most people don't want to skin for an unfinished map.
And... Making near naked skins? xD

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
This is probably a map where you just go around walking near naked clothing, until you find some armor, or clothes, eventually giving your clothing, right? Very realistic game.

And I've found many nude skins, but not made by those perverts, they really are realistic though, I mean, you can see every detail of their nudity, but It's just for those LOAP games (Which I despise), where there are strippers! Lawl.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.