What to do when you're in the most intense part of the game and

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
You build up your focus concentration and stress to play faster and better, and sudden an ultra a*sh*le f*gg*t goes in your room, sits right next to you smiling and saying, omg you need another pylon. Why don't you tower rush him? or build towers in your base.
Then he goes "omg your base is under attack" like I can't see whats right in front of him.
I'm like f*cking leave. and he stays.
I don't even have a door to my room, so I can't lock him out
EDIT; he's my brother

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
Nah, that would really spook the whole family. How old is he? There are circumstances to getting him out of the room, and that depends on age.

Alternative and effective method: Move your computer to the largest closet you can find, and try putting everything into it. When you're brother appears and starts annoying you, just tell him: "I'm sorry, I don't have enough room to let you see what I'm doing." Also, you have a door.

Monsterous

In the Shadows, Lurking.
Reaction score
Buy a lock, and lock that door.
Alternatively, play some incredibly loud music that will deafen him. Preferably music he hates.

Jedimindtrixxx

┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻
Reaction score
If your the older one, smack him
if your younger, tough luck

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
sits right next to you smiling and saying, omg you need another pylon. Why don't you tower rush him? or build towers in your base.
Then he goes "omg your base is under attack" like I can't see whats right in front of him.

Are you talking about the announcer? See first two seconds of this. :p

No_exit

Regular User (What is Custom User Title?)
Reaction score
Get a headset. Ignore him. Stay calm both in your words and your body language. He is feeding off the fact you don't like him be there and if you act as if he isn't there you are as interesting as a rock and he will quickly stop and leave.
This staying calm is something you will need to train on since my guess is that you are completely tensed up by the game and I could probably make you look up + shout or even get you out of your chair to push me away just by holding a pair of scissor in one hand and your network cable in the other. In fact you shouldn't even react to this. All you are allowed to do is briefly look up (1-2 seconds) and then continue, this would show that you know what he is doing but don't care about him. If he does proceed by makes gestures that he will cut it then ignore it and don't even look or say anything. If he would cut it, just go to your mom and tell her you need money to buy a new cable. If she asks why then just tell her your brother cut it. She won't laugh.

If he starts to get physical by touching your arm or removing your headset you whimper him off casually showing that he needs to stop. I suggest a 3 second waving him to stop/go away while not stopping to look at your screen. If he continues you let him for 10-15 seconds without reaction so he gets comfortable with you not giving a response and then give him one (not more!) well deserved slap. Notes:
- The less he sees it coming, the better. If you hesitate or miss him your chance is gone. Practice it when he is not around and on the moment itself wait for the right moment to hit by surprise.
- Have your hand fully open and hit him at the cheek.
- It has to be hard so that he is like "wtf just happened?" and so that it hurts a bit. If he is bleeding or broken something then you have hit him way too hard, on the other hand if he continues pestering you, then you haven't hit him hard enough and you ruined your chance.
- If after the hit he starts complaining then you have the correct strength. Then you simply explain briefly that you won't put up with behavior like while being as serious as you can be (you know the kind when you are about to pull off a master pylon rush). This is the only time when you might want to start to give attention to him.
- If after the hit he runs off to your mom then tell her you were chilling out on a game and you were ignoring him but then he started to do <whatever he did> and then you slapped him so he would stop. The trick here is to stay calm and show that you weren't the one looking for the slap but his continuous pestering was. If your mom doesn't listen and blames you then you are in deep sh*t and your mom needs to learn how to raise children. I'm not sure what to do short term on how to learn your mom some sense.

Good luck.

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
Why do you think I went and bought my $130.00 Logitech G15's? My old headphones weren't cutting it!

At any rate, what you should do is ignore him. Occasionally tell him to go fuck off and play some Xbox or something.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
It is really easy you see. Follow these 3 point steps and be sure you never have anyone in your family bother you again.

1. At the first sign of an annoying brother, gently pause the game and tell your opponent you need to preform an act of extreme violence.

2. If your brother is still left, use your supreme weight and force (Since I assume you're the bigger one) to induce as much pain as possible before he is out of your room.

3. Unpause the game, continue to play like before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.