What warcraft Character do you most resemble?

G

Giraffe Jr.

i would want to be a furblog... even though i can't think of any way i resemble them.

They're just sweet. Especially the massive ones...:D

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
I envision myself as the necromancer Kel'Thuzad. I love his voice almost as much as Sheogorath's.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
A male equivalent of the dark ranger cuz I charm all the ladies and I silence all my critics. Oh and I stay young by draining the life out of people and have some badassed arrows that raise skeletons. Obviously. Only a male equivalent, that part is important.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm Tauren, always confused and clumsy..

Tauren: "Hey, what are these letters burnt on my ass?"

Or maybe a footman, always ranting, always taking orders that doesn't even seem to help at all and always want someone with me, although I'm not really that versatile; and I have no rhyming ability T_T ("Grab your swords and fight the horde".), and I hate green stuff (except trees, and food like gummy worms or something)

Footman: "Uncle Lothar wants you!"

Or the white bearded guy in Mortar Team. Really just an imbecilic ass.

White Guy: "We must defeat the dwarves!"
Orange Guy: "We are the dwarves."

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I would say panda.

They look brilliant, They are appear pretty carefree,and they look like the type of people that go out on a quest, do things nontraditional (fighting or thinking, or ways of doing things), or just laze around.

H

Hoson

I think i would be arthas, altough not even close to royalty, i love swords and fighting, im young so im just like him with the "Ill haunt you to the ends of the earth" enthusiasm. Also i have a confused mind, and im always between my evil side and my good side.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.