A list of all the auras in "Frozen Throne"

C

ChuckJonez

Hello, everyone.

I don't know if anyone ever request this or it's a overused question. But, I just don't know who else to ask. I tried to "google it" and searched another forums (including this one), the closest thing that I found was a site describing the usual ones (campaign ones, the most used) like: Brilliance Aura, Thorn Aura, etc.

I am new in the "Warcraft World Editor", my knowledge is very basic yet (not quite a newbie, but still far to creat a campaign like "Nature's Call: The Spider Queen"). I edited some of the heroes on one map but I would like to add some auras to the heroes that don't have one.

Some of you must be thinking: "Well, champ, trial and error is a approved way to success, no? Well... chop, chop!".:D
Yes, it is. Although some help surelly won't hurt.:thup:

So... here is my oficial request: Can anyone make (or show me where can be found) a list of all the auras in the game? If it comes with the passive or the semi-automatic (the ones that keep reactivating after right clicking them) will be even more helpful to me.

Thanks and sorry once more if this is an overused question.:shades:

Charapanga

Reaction score
First of all, welcome to the exciting and fun world of mapping :)

For the auras, they are:
Brilliance aura
Thorns aura
Command aura
Blight aura
Endurance aura
Tornado slow aura(hidden)
Devotion aura

Active?
Touch of blight?
Spirit touch?

those? i'm not sure what you mean but...

I think those are all the auras..

C

ChuckJonez

Sorry if I didn't explain correctly, english isn't my native language.:p

The "semi-automatic" abilities (my term, since I don't know the specific one) are the ones like the "Spell Steal" from the unit "Spell Breaker", from the Blood Elves.

I also would like to know about the passive abilities (like bash, from the dwarf hero). If it comes with a description of how it works (the auras and the abilities as well), would be great.

I know it's a lot to ask, but it could be worse... like asking about the items and descriptions.:nuts:

Thanks again, especially to the ones who answered this thread.

P.S.: If this one works out, we can even add to the site. It will save time and space next time someone comes looking specifically for this. If it doesn't, I will try to make this list and post here. Just don't expect soon...

Well, thanks again.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
i think undead buildings have the blight ability, and other race's buildings have a blight dispel ability or something like that...

mana regeneration aura
hp regeneration aura
used by fountains

unholy aura - movement speed and hp regen
devotion aura - armor
vampiric aura - meele units get lifesteal

healing ward aura - used by healing wards
permanent immolation - it seems like an aura to me, just increase the range...

passives.. here we go with a few basic ones and some that i like

bash - chance to stun and deal bonus damage (constant or crit, can be combined)
critical strike - chance to deal bonus damage, can also be used as a way to chance chance to miss
evasion - chance to avoid attacks is increased (it stacks with being on cliffs, moving, etc.)
drunken brawler - combines evasion and critical strike
engineering - bonus damage and increased movement speed and upgrades other spells

wander - unit wanders

hardened skin - reduces incoming physical damage by a constant
elune's grace - reduces damage from ranged and magical attacks
spiked carapace - increases armor and damages meele attackers by %
spikes - damages meele attackers by constant

"semi-automatic" those would be called autocasts or autocastable abilities.. there are a lot of them but here's a few

slow/bloodlust - increase/decrease attack speed and movement speed
raise dead - turns corpses into units
parasite - deals DOT and spawns a unit if the unit dies while under the effect

searing arrow - bonus damage, cancels other orb effects
black arrow - see above, only also leaves a buff for a second that causes the unit to leave behind a unit if killed with this ability or shortly after
incinerate - bonus damage for continuous attacks, and units explode on death - one of my favorites

curse - chance to miss on attack
inner fire - bonus attack, armor, and optionally hp regen
farie fire - reduces armor and grants vision

C

ChuckJonez

Thank you all.

Wow... thanks:eek:. I actually forgot searching that site:rolleyes:, I only go there looking for campaigns and maps. And another "Thank You" to everyone who answered this thread.:thup:

Akolyt0r

Reaction score
wc3campaigns is the best place to ask for advanced Jass problems :) and it also has some nice ressource section, most of the models /textures and stuff you will also get at the hive (and much more), but if you need certain JASS-Scripts and take a look at WC3cs ressource section, they got pretty stuff there ...
And when looking after Tutorials its worth a shot aswell.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
wc3campaigns is long gone go to the hive if you want help with this

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.