• Divine Shield

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • Phoenix

Votes: 6 4.4%

• Total voters

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
If you permanently invisible, your a ghost xD Me I want the phoenix, I will ride on it when the guards on our school wont let me out XD

well, then you'll fall down xD not to mention the phoenix is propably quite hot and HUGE.

edit: and the phoenix fire will attack your enemies - even if you don't want it to!

Malkier

Reaction score
windwalk for me...i wouldn't wanna be invis all the time but certainly the ability to escape things and go through walls etc and be invisible whenever i like would be handy...for instance its a dark night and you use it and wait for some unfortunate guy to walk past and just
BOOO
would be pretty funny i think ^_^

[EDIT]
I changed my mind - its none of them.
I want.........
Force of Nature!
Just think, next time theres some hippies that decide to go around hugging trees..BAM
Or the logging companies show up..BAM
Or a dog cocks its leg next to a tree..BAM
think of the possibilities....

C

Cryo

Have u notice in all scary movies the killer always has wind walk. It really kinda remove the scray form the moive once u think about it:eek:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Gogo windwalk!
It has to have a verry short cooldown though.
Short enough to run towards someone invis, slap them in the face, get invis again, slap them in the face again, get invis again, slap them in the face again, and then escape while invisible :D.

And 30% movement bonus!
No more late for school, no more losing tag games!

Mittsies

Reaction score
Probably Blink, seeing as its my favorite ability in all of Warcraft 3. Wind Walk would also be a nice second choice.

"too... lazy... to go to the fridge and get something to eat... uggh. Oh, wait."

*blinks to fridge*

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Wind walk and blink combo!!

Wind walk upto some one...then you realise theres a moat...Oh wait i can blink.
*Poof* *Slap* *Poof* *windwalk* repeat the cycle...Total ownage :D

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Oh come on only 5 votes for metamorphosis? What is so bad about turning into a giant shadow demon and shooting flaming copper meteors!? Except maybe the fact that everybody will want to kill you and mutilate your body to figure out how you do that its a perfect skill!

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
How about windwalk?? It's kinda cool escaping from enemies at super fast speed...

Also, you can use it on special purposes :D, You know what I mean...

Crusher

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Well,in my opinion 100% is pernament invisibility.I kick someone in face and then after 2 sec delay im always invisible for all day :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Sure goin invisible would be useful, but why run 1.3 times your normal running speed (you still get tired...) and turn invisible when you can launch meteors!? In warcraft everything is sized about the same, but in real life think about how big a meteor is, freaking huge. So to throw them, you would also have to be huge. So in metamorphosis, logically you should be able to touch the atmosphere, and/or go over the atmosphere. So you can get to places faster because of your big size, and who is gunna see a 50 mile tall demon walking around the earth!?

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
Well,in my opinion 100% is pernament invisibility.I kick someone in face and then after 2 sec delay im always invisible for all day :p
"Oh crap, how do I turn this thing off?!!?"
Hmm?

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Why would you want any of those when you could summon a birdy compadre to set stuff on fire for you before burning up and turning back into an egg to repeat the cycle again? I would name him Echoes Number Two!

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Hex, so if ever someone annoys me, I'll hex him (4 Seconds = 4 Minutes xD) Pure Torture...

But if there was Charm, hell yeah, I'll get that ability even if I wasn't level 6 :p

FireEffect

Gasp!
Reaction score
Hex, so if ever someone annoys me, I'll hex him (4 Seconds = 4 Minutes xD) Pure Torture...

But if there was Charm, hell yeah, I'll get that ability even if I wasn't level 6 :p

Lvl 6 = 6 years old? You cant charm anybody. I guess you could have a bunch of toddler slaves :D

R

Rob

i would probably pick wind walk move fast walk through people and things and do double damage when striking... lol:banghead: <-- c i wouln't have to worry about that with wind walk

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
> Heh . i was bored and . i thought i should something silly .. okay heres my question. If you have have only ONE [del]of the following abilities[/del] ability which u can use in REAL life . what would it be ?

I finally figured it out, it would be ability Charm (though level 5 restriction could cause some if not major drawbacks).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.