Construction available

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
okay, so im trying to create an condition for the construction of a unit, not hard but i have a twist, i want the construction of a unit to only be available to the Transporting Unit(see below).

Trigger:
  • Fire Tower Enable
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is loaded into a transport
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Unit-type of (Loading unit)) Equal to Fire Element
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Transporting unit)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\SmallFlameSpawn\SmallFlameSpawn.mdl
          • Player - Make Fire Tower Available for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
        • Else - Actions

This works for making the construction of a unit available for a certain player so that all the units belonging to the player can construct Fire Tower, but i want the construction of Fire Tower to only be available to the Transporting unit. btw im only using standard GUI and i dont care for the leaks and shit, that will be taken care of later.

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
okay, so im trying to create an condition for the construction of a unit, not hard but i have a twist, i want the construction of a unit to only be available to the Transporting Unit(see below).

Trigger:
  • Fire Tower Enable
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is loaded into a transport
    • Conditions
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
        • Then - Actions
          • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Position of (Transporting unit)) using Objects\Spawnmodels\Human\SmallFlameSpawn\SmallFlameSpawn.mdl
          • Player - Make Fire Tower Available for training/construction by Player 1 (Red)
        • Else - Actions

This makes the construction of a unit available for a certain player so that all the units belonging to the player can build this, any way to make this only avaible for the transporting unit. btw im only using standard GUI and i dont care for the leaks and shit, that will be taken care of later.

I think you need to change

Trigger:
  • If - Conditions

to
Trigger:
  • If - Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Loaded unit)) Equal to Fire Element

Zetrix91

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
sorry my explanation was a little off, the trigger works but the "Fire Tower" becomes avaiable to player 1. but i want the construction of "Fire Tower" to only be available to the Transporting unit

TheTempest

Reaction score
So, say "Unit A" goes into a fire tower. Now "Unit A" can build fire towers. "Unit B" on the other hand cannot build it because it didn't go into it.

That's a good question. I'm sure it can be done somehow but I wouldn't have any clue on how to go about it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.