errors starting d2 and applying 109 patch

A

astroid

when i try to install the 109 patch or even start d2 i get a blank screen then a box that pops up that says server error file read error data\global\font \monsterindicators.dc6
i have the latest vid drivers and when i do a vid test it says it is fine. please help running win2kpro

A

astroid

d2 errors

yes that is where i got my patch from and i have unistalled d2 several times and reinstalled it i have run mcafees several times system ok i have d2 installed on the other computer and it is running just fine. the kids want to play on the network and i just cant seem to get it up and running on this one thanks for the reply

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
bump - means to move the post back to the top of the forum

K

Kamui

My friend had that problem with diablo 2 when he first got it, I believe what it was he had so many programs on his comp that they didn't work with all the others on it. The parameters were incorrect, if you have lots of programs on your comp that could be a problem. Although he had to take his comp to a professional to fix it. Also how much RAM and memory left on your comp? If you don't have much RAM and you have quite a few programs it could also be that.

t'kron

Rest in Peace My Friend
Reaction score
Can we get the specs on that computer OS/ CPU speed and type mother board Sound card video card memory, HD space, and virtual memory settings

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.