Weird Flaming kamikaze squirrel torches car

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
A New Jersey woman's Toyota Camry last week suffered a sciurine kamikaze attack during which a flaming squirrel fell onto the vehicle, slid into the engine compartment and provoked an explosion which destroyed the parked vehicle, the Jersey Journal reports.

Lindsey Millar, 23, and bruv Tony, 22, were at home in Bayonne last Wednesday lunchtime when the incident occurred. The animal had apparently decided it was a really good move to chew through overhead powerlines directly above the motor, and was duly fried for its trouble.

Last edited:

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score

Amazing.
That is hilarious. :p

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Great now the Squirrels are trying to take us out...

BTW I didn't know Squirrels were highly combustible. Who knew?

Vellu

Real eyes realize real lies.
Reaction score
Ookay... Here thay come! Get your weapons! Buy grenades! Yeah, that was the funniest new I have ever heard.:rolleyes:

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
Guys, a squirrel died, how would you of liked to be set on fire, then exploded? Exactly.

But this is still hilarious.

They coming.

Are we ready?

Good thing my dad owns like 3 guns, and is a cop XD

Prometheus

Everything is mutable; nothing is sacred
Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Made me laugh.... XD

KillerChi

Reaction score
There are philosophies saying animals don`t feels pain though. I am sick of repeating this:

Kamikaze: Divine Wind.
Research Japan and the Mongol attacks on them. They where saved twice from Mongols by a kamikaze(A divine wind) look it up in history they were saved by the wind because of it due to the winds dierection. During those attacks the Japanese were saved. then a couple centuries later, they have Suicidal Pilots (Kamikazes) who crashed their ships just like their samurai warrior ancestors who thought death was a door anyways like another part of the cycle.And NEVER gave up.

Theres you Japanese History Lesson.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
>There are philosophies saying animals don`t feels pain though

FAKE!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.