HELP! My Map crashes Wc3!

N

Naine

Perhaps it's because of the icons? My brother had an error like it but it was for the Map Preview. This is a guess but maybe WCIII doesn't support the graphic?

What we did was open the picture in paint THEN save it as the appropriate file type. This made it work.

But thats a total guess.

Note: Please use the EDIT button in the lower right corner of your post. Double posting is not allowed unless after a 24 hour period of time, and quadroupal posting is even worst. So, next time, please use the EDIT button.

Forum Rules HERE.

B

BxBillyBones

how is it double postin r even quad w.e postin?!! Thanks anyways for the tip.... :mad:

N

Naine

Well...

You posted at 2:28 AM
Then at 2:30 AM (Double Post)
Then at 2:40 AM (Triple Post)
Then finally at 10:58 PM (Quad post, still in 24 hours)

I'm not trying to badger you or anything. Just trying to help you NOT anger the mods and admins :p They hate Double, Triple, and Quadrouple posts. Just simply remember the EDIT button at the lower right side of your post.

Sorry if it seemed I was trying to pick a fight or whatever you thought I was doing. I just want to point out that mods and admins hate posting like that ;)

Anyways, please tell us if the suggestion I made works. I would like to know for future reference :)

Sorry for the mis-understanding. I truely am.

D

deathtomato

BxBillyBones said:
how is it double postin r even quad w.e postin?!! Thanks anyways for the tip.... :mad:

You have four seperate posts one after the other, thats qwuardroopel posting. Anyway, just to add to the convo, ur avatar now isnt much better, what does that green text say?

B

BxBillyBones

umm dude... I live in a differ time zone than you. The quad post was actually a triple... I will try your tip.

=================Edited====================

So... We went through three or so topics here... My question about should i start my map over again was never answered.

N

Naine

Well did the icon suggestion work?

If not, I would give it a few more days (of trying to figure it out) Then just restart.

Sorry :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.