Island Troll Tribes Experiences

I

Illedan

bugs to itt;)

Bugs written by Illedan
Bugs to game: Island Troll Tribes 2.0 (made of Moop from clan RPP in us. west)

• The sleeping bug, living clay bug, beast master tame ability bug and radar bug (scout and gather radar)
• Thief medallion doesn’t work on Condotorist or Escape artist, but maybe that had been imba.
• When normal thief use cloak he get vision of things in 2 block around him or whatever it is(like when standing next to the thief bush…), but once he get upgraded to Condotorist or Escape artist the vision doesn’t work so he need to use teleport two times.
• Juggernaut should be a little bit better.
• If you think on the mage’s spell: reduce food that take down enemy food with 0, 1 or 2 like it stands that do an average of 50 damage (because 1 food is average and 1 food heal 50 hit potions) and that’s imba. Maybe make it less good or just remove it.
• When it is used depress on a hero and then it is used cyclone on same unit he keep losing manna still when he is in the air.
• The one is stronger than alligator but he drop worse items.
• The duel arena is totally bugged.
1. When birds fly into the duel arena they get killed and their bones drop in the duel arena.
2. You can’t use items that make “buildings” like disease, bloodlust, and loads more.
3. It is way to big so it’s just to run around and hide all the time and a priest can just hide so long that enemy die of losing stats.
4. When you kill a barrel in the duel arena you can get items and the ultra poison spear you can get is so imba down there that’s in insane!
5. It had bad location and ruins some good base spots that is very good for thieves, but if it is going to get moved don’t make so elks can run around like they could earlier! I would prefer if it was south of the recipies where the one is in just a little arena. Where you can’t run or teleport inside or out and boats cant help someone inside and birds don’t die when they fly into and when you win you need to write a word to get back instead of waiting the 15 seconds and you can use all stuff inside it.
• Maybe make so dark axe can be made. It can sap 3 manna from an enemy unit or it gets to imba and it can take 8 damage. (I think that will be okay.)
• The water spot on island 2 is a place where very much items spawn and it’s to easy to get fast good if you are making base close to that spot.(like most people do in that base inside some trees and down from cliff where get vision of some walk able water.
• I heard that radar scouts radar don’t ping all things that it says it shall.
• Make a universal medallion instead of 1 for each hero and put drop % to 5 % or a bit lower.
• Priest can exchange hit potions with The one.
• Pets and boats can see thief bushes if they get close to the hill.
• Living clay damage need to be reduced much or it need to be a limit of how many living clays it can be in each area.
• When you do modes like heat max and heat minimum you have normal start heat if you choose hero before the mode are written.
• Maybe you could add a wall that can be built with like 2 stones, 2 iron igots and 1 stick. (or something like that) And let it take 1 block (same space as other buildings do).
• The elemental shield potion can’t be used on yourself so it’s useless.
• Cure all doesn’t work at all (the potion).
• Cure all doesn’t cure all things always (both of priest abilities).
• Make so you get longer time to use the bird. (the one bird if you manage to remove bug)
• When you put 1 dark rock + 1 hawk egg inside the hatchery and hatch it will make a little hawk, but when you tame it will get into nether dragon after a while.
• If you make 2 green dragons and tame them right after each other both will get to nether dragons(but can’t happened when you fixed bug)
• Maybe you can add a glove that cause stun on 15 % chance or something. (1 sec stun maybe).

Written on 6 Mars in 2007.

By
-Illedan

RECIPIES for herbs:
1 busu+river steam=mana potion I
(busu+ruver steam)x3=mana potion IV

2 bushu+river rot =healing potion I
(bushu+river rot)x3=healt potion IV

3 river rotx2 + river steamx2 + 2bushu =dark rock

4 2 river steam= spirit of wind
2 river rots= spirit of water
2 special herbs= anti magic potion

5 3xriver steam, 1x river rot and 1x special herb= elemental shield

6 6x river steam= anabolic potion

7 2 types of special herb, 4 special total and 1 river rot= disease potion
(means for example: 2 red herb+2blue herb + river rot=disease potion)

8 3 special herbs + 1 bushu = feverpotion (that is bloodlust for 20 sec)

9 3 river rot + 1 bushu + 1 special herb= drunk potion

10 2x river steam + 2xbushu+ 1 special herb= Neter potion

11 all four special herb together make esscense of bees(red,blue,orange,yellow)

12 diagonal special herbs= gem of knovlege

13 3 of 2 diagonal herbs = twin island potion

from your dear<3
-Illedan:cool: :p :p

M

Mysecret

Jungle troll tribes is more reallistic in some cases and easier for n00bs. Otherwise Island troll tribes is better.

H

haskinzi

ITTP people please tell me

I played a few games with the guy banita[pl] from your clan. I use observer and placed 12 clays from scout bush (not by glitch) at chokepoints where I guess he will go through. He died from that and start to classify me as noob. He says that I massed clay and therefore I am a noob. He says that it is a 'rule' to not place more than 1 or 3 clays at one point. I wanted to know whether ITTP really has this 'rule'? If so I wonder what observer should be used for? Mass reveal?

risen_jihad

Reaction score
I played a few games with the guy banita[pl] from your clan. I use observer and placed 12 clays from scout bush (not by glitch) at chokepoints where I guess he will go through. He died from that and start to classify me as noob. He says that I massed clay and therefore I am a noob. He says that it is a 'rule' to not place more than 1 or 3 clays at one point. I wanted to know whether ITTP really has this 'rule'? If so I wonder what observer should be used for? Mass reveal?
other than abusing glitches, which it sounds like you weren't, there are no "official" rules to itt. While some think massing clays distasteful, battle armor pretty makes it obsolete.

D

dreadnought

inventory trigger

what is the trigger that if you put stick tinder and stick in the inventory in order they make fire...
i've looked EVERYWHERE:banghead:

risen_jihad

Reaction score
A) It's tinder flint stick
B) It's just a trigger that runs whenever a unit acquires an item. Once they acquire an item it checks slot 1 to check if it's tinder, slot 2 is flint, and slot 3 is stick. If so, it removes slot 1 and 3 then creates a fire and gives it to the unit

risen_jihad

Reaction score
Code:
Create Fire
    Events
        Unit - A unit Acquires an item
    Conditions
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)) Equal to Tinder
            Then - Actions
                    If - Conditions
                        (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 2)) Equal to Flint
                    Then - Actions
                            If - Conditions
                                (Item-type of (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3)) Equal to Stick
                            Then - Actions
                                Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 1)
                                Item - Remove (Item carried by (Hero manipulating item) in slot 3)
                                Hero - Create Campfire and give it to (Hero manipulating item)
                            Else - Actions
                    Else - Actions
            Else - Actions

D

dreadnought

does any1 know the trigger for when u put the corpes near the fire they turn into meat. i've looked everywhere for the trigger but i can't find it.

M

[M]ao

u know...island troll tribes is very interesting..
well i know everyone hate newbs but from newbs we learn to pros rite?
so we shud teach newbs who are kind and are willing to learn the game and curse the ones who are selfish and stupid :D
btw wat is Special Herbs? i cant figure it out -.-

A

An_ony_mouse

Here comes a noob!!!!!!!!!!!!!

u know...island troll tribes is very interesting..
well i know everyone hate newbs but from newbs we learn to pros rite?
so we shud teach newbs who are kind and are willing to learn the game and curse the ones who are selfish and stupid :D
-.-

Hi i'm a Island troll war noob :eek: (please don't kill me!) and I was wondering if any1 could give me a quick tutorial on Island Troll Wars as I love it<3 but can't play for toffee ( or in my case CHOCOLATE!!!) cheers bye

P.S. you just spent about 20 seconds of your life reading this how do you feel?:D and my battlenet name is An_ony_mouse

EatShrooms

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hi i'm a Island troll war noob :eek: (please don't kill me!) and I was wondering if any1 could give me a quick tutorial on Island Troll Wars as I love it<3 but can't play for toffee ( or in my case CHOCOLATE!!!) cheers bye

P.S. you just spent about 20 seconds of your life reading this how do you feel?:D and my battlenet name is An_ony_mouse

there's guides on the ITT website. http://islandtrolltribes.myfastforum.org/

B

BonnB

Jungle troll tribes is better

I didnt read every post in this thread, but i can say one thing. Jungle troll tribes is better for me than island troll tribes, cuz its more realistic. in island troll tribes you pick up 9 or 10 corpses out of a deer. in jungle troll tribes theres meat. In island troll tribes when heat is zero or hunger gets zero YOU DIE. In jungle troll tribes you START to die... In island troll tribes hunger is HP so you cannot go hunting if youre hungry... in jungle troll tribes those are seperate things... so if i would rate them on a scale from 1 to 10 id give island troll tribes 6 and jungle troll tribes 20:D cuz its very good and addicting. i just dont know how does everyone play it...

A

Akatski

My usual game I become a shaman (or druid whatever) and I will warn them I am gonna release my pet and they are like what does that mean? I realese it and boooom they all die cept the hunter so I force myself to go chicken form and replace gatherer till we can revive him. Normally I win even after that.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.