[Need]Hero - Ideas

StormLOrd

Reaction score
This is my second hero :) I hope you like it
Name:Gar'band Orc Grunt
AtributesStrenght:high;;Agility:medium;;Intelligence:low''
BTNBerserk.png
Stamina:Gar'band's energetic body allows him to stay longer in the battle(gives hitpoints like Item Life Bonus)
icons_9109_btn.jpg
Deep Wounds:The Orc Grunt deals more damaga with every hit on the same target.If he stops attacking the target for 10sec the effect will stop.
thConflagrate.png
Blood Thirst:Gar'band's thirst for blood makes him to suck the life energy from a target unit.(Life Drain with reduced range but drains more hp.)
icons_6560_btn.jpg
Fel Domination:Gar'band's demon spirit takes over him as he enters a special state.He gains a huge move and attack speed bonuses,and he gets the passive skill to damage every enemy around him.While Gar'band stays in this state he will lose health every second until he dies.
Edit:He uses Grunt model and Fel Grunt model for his ultimate form.He can deal a huge amount of damage with his fast attack and movement.His attack speed and Deep Wounds ability can be a great combo as well as Fel Domination and Blood Thirst to keep his hp up for longer time.His Stamina ability can be a great combo with his Ultimate.He can stay in that state for ages if he lvls up Stamina.
Tell me what you think :cool:
Note:I didnt knew that there is already a "Grunt" hero in this threat

Attachments

• BTNAbility_Racial_BloodRage.blp
    9.1 KB · Views: 276

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Oh, nice ones StormLOrd! :thup:

I see you created an account on TH just for posting these ideas of yours. :D +rep

StormLOrd

Reaction score
Yeah thanks :)
i just put icons to the spells :D
chek them out now pls :cool:
I have Roflcopter and Ancient of Wind characters to come tomorrow :)

Furby

Reaction score
Ouch! Nice icons.. fit perfectly:) Can't wait more heroes. Thank you again. :)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The Electrician:

Static Field: The Electrician stores energy with every attack, every 7/6/5/4 attacks he releases it in a 150/200/250/300 AoE dealing 50/75/100/125 damage.

Thunder Grapple: Grapples a target enemy unit, immobilizing them. drains 20/40/60/80 mana per second and 15/30/45/60 health per second. Lasts for five seconds. He can not move or attack, but he is slowly pulled to the target unit over the period of the spell.

Static Interference: Every time an enemy unit casts a spell in an area of 200/300/400/400 rage it is silenced for 2/2/3/4 seconds.

Ultimate - Bio-Drain: Drains the Bio-Energy of several units with a bouncing lightning attack. Deals 300/400/500 damage per bounce. Coverts 20% percent of the life stolen into mana and and additional 10% into life. Bounces 3/4/5 times. Has a range of 500, but can bounce up to a range of 2000.

StormLOrd

Reaction score
Im back with 2 new heroes!
Name:Kondar Centaur Burning Archer
Atributes:Strenght:low;Agility:high;Intelligence:medium
icons_5516_btn.jpg
Fire Wall:The Centaur unleashes a few burning arrows at a target point,creating a fire wall.Units can move through the wall,but if any enemy gets near it,or in it,the enemy will take damage over time.(dummy unit with passive imolation or something like that)
heroshackles.gif
Flame Net:The Burning Archer is a skillful hunter and can trow a net at an enemy,draging it to the Centaur.While the enemy is in the net it cant attack and will take damage over time.
icons_655_btn.jpg
Arrow Blast:Kondar shoots multiple arrows in a line,dmagaing units that are in the arrow's path.(this isnt a single wave linke Shockwave but multiple arrow that move next to each other and form a line.Every arrow in the line deals its own damage.)
icons_5711_btn.jpg
Unleash the Fire:The Burning Archer unleashes all the fire power of his arrows,Creating multiple fire waves that form a huge fire ring around Kondar,the ring will expand and move fast in X AOE knockbacking enemies and reducind their armor with 60% for X 5 seconds.
Edit:This hero can combine his DOT spells to exhaust even the strongest opponent.Although he has little HP he can use his Fire Wall to deffend.The Fire Wall is casted at a target point so Kondar is at a large distance in safety.His ultimate can cause chaos and to leave the opponents vulnrable for his Arrow Blast or to the spells of his allies.But if he is caught without any mana,hi's dead :(.Just keep his mana up and with good usage of his skills he can be very powerful.
I hope you like this one and I am realy looking forward of seeng your map and perhaps some of my heroes in it :cool:

StormLOrd

Reaction score
Here is my new idea:
Name: Doom'rog Dire Wolf
Atributes:Strenght:high;Agility:medium;Intelligence:low
icons_3686_btn-1.jpg
Bite:The Dire Wolf bites his enemy with great power,dealing 4x Strenght and heals himself with X% from the damage dealt.
icons_7702_btn.jpg
Sprint: Doom'rog is a fierce hunter will trace his pray until he kills it.When activating this skill,Doom'rog gets +50% movement speed for 5seconds,only while those 5seconds his first attack will deal 2x Normal damage.
icons_4531_btn.jpg
Demoralizing Roar:The Dire Wolf unleashes a great roar that knockbacks every enemy in 400 (maybe 500) range and dazes it for 3seconds.He deals 40x Level of ability.
icons_1480_btn.jpg
(this ultimate was changed)
Edit:This hero relies on his strenght to win the battle.The more he has the better.He has skills to track down an enemy and finish it off.Allmoust every escape skill is useless against Doom'rog.The only way to defeat him is by being tougher than him,but its not that easy :shades:
I hope you liked this hero.He is one of my favorite :D

=========================================================

This is my new idea!:D hope you like it.
Name:Kaleb Priest
uses Priest model Atributes: Strenght:low;Agility:low;Intelligence:high

icons_5170_btn.jpg
Soul Shield:The Priest creates a magical shield around him.The shield will absorb the damage instead of the hero.The total amount of damage that the shield can asorb is the total mana of the hero.
icons_622_btn.jpg
Holy Punishment:Kaleb creates wave from holy magic that moves forward,damaging enemies and healing allies.
icons_7277_btn.jpg
Mana Sphere: (this is a long spell) The Priest creates a magical ethearal sphere at a target point.The sphere starts to expand slowly.When it grows the sphere builds up mana,the more it grows the more mana it conjures.If an enemy gets near it while the sphere is growing it will start draining the mana from the enemy into the sphere.The drained mana also is stored in the sphere.When the sphere reaches it's maximum it will blow.In the blow will slow enemies.From the sphere all of the mana created and stored will be formed into a small ball.The ball that contains the mana will fly to the caster,giving him the mana made and drained by the sphere.(told 'ya it was long :D )
icons_7646_btn.jpg
Blessed by the God:The priest targets an enemy.He damages the enemy with 7x the Intelligence of the Priest.The Priest will be healed with 7x the Intelligence of the enemy.
Edit:This is it,I hope you liked it and tomorrow I'll put my other hero:Blood Warrior :)

Tru_Power22

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Here is my new idea:
Name: Doom'rog Dire Wolf

Atributes:Strenght:high;Agility:medium;Intelligence:low

Edit:This hero relies on his strenght to win the battle.The more he has the better.He has skills to track down an enemy and finish it off.Allmoust every escape skill is useless against Doom'rog.The only way to defeat him is by being tougher than him,but its not that easy :shades:
I hope you liked this hero.He is one of my favorite :D

=========================================================

This is my new idea!:D hope you like it.
Name:Kaleb Priest
uses Priest model Atributes: Strenght:low;Agility:low;Intelligence:high

Edit:This is it,I hope you liked it and tomorrow I'll put my other hero:Blood Warrior :)

It's called the button.

Anyways.

New Hero

Ancient Mariner:

Icy gaze - Passive - Whenever units are in the Mariners line of sight, they are slowed by 3/6/9/12%

(I guess you need to calculate a wedge shape in front of the hero, I think it is PI*r (r + s))

Ghost Crew - Active - Summons 1/2/3/3 pirates mates and 0/0/1/2 pirate gunners to help him in combat. For each nearby corpse, add one too their attack and 0.5 to their armour. Lasts for 14/21/28/35 seconds.

The Albatross: Summons an albatross belonging to the casting player, if an enemy kills it all enemies in a area of 300/400/500 receive a random debuff.

35/10/10/0 % Chance Minor Slow
0/20/20/20 % Chance Major Slow
10/0/0/0 % Chance Minor Damage
0/10/15/20 % Chance Major Damage
0/10/10/10 % Chance Kill all creeps
5/10/10/10 % Chance Poison
0/10/15/20 % Chance Silence
20/10/10/10 % Chance Armour Debuff
0/20/10/0 % Chance Swap Locations
0/3/6/10 % Chance Stun

Last Man Standing: If an allied hero dies around him, his horrible luck prevents him from facing the same fate. He regenerates 100/200/300 health for every allied hero. Passively gives him 22/3/4% health regeneration.

Furby

Reaction score
Eh.. StormLOrd.. wow.. I like your ideas the most.. not much complicated.. pretty original. Yay! I'll make all of your ideas as heroes in my map. :thup:

Thank you!

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Ok, so here is my hero idea:

Name: Scarlet
Hero Name: Mistress of the Scarlet Plague
Attributes: int high agility normal strenght normal
Model Dark ranger
Story
Scarlet was the right hand of Sel'tar- one of the most powerful elven commander. Once she was sent on a mission to slay a powerful necromancer. She faild at killing him 5 times. She was stunned from the power the necromancer possed. She desided to stop hunting the necromancer. In exchange for the favor the necromancer pladged her with a very special poison that made her faster and stronger then she was before. She started to bring a pladge with magical origins everywhere she went. Soon after, she learned to controll her powers.

Spell one: Scarlet plague
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ue-54594/?prev=search=plague&d=list&r=20&t=14
Effect: Scarlet summons a pladge at a targeted location. The enemy units in the range will get bonus attack speed and armor, scarlet will also get bonus dmg. The hostile units in the pladge will suffer armor and attack speed reduction. The hero chooses when the effeckt of the pladge shloud stop (it drains mana each 5 seconds after it has been casted)

Spell two: Soul crisifiction
Icon http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnvoodoocurse-139440/?prev=t=14&r=20&d=list&page=10
Effect: The target will suffer 2xScarlets inteligence every 9/7/6/5 seconds and will also be silenced for 1/2/3/4 seconds after that. (btw I am missing some stats, you can fill them to your liking and map style)
Tooltip: Scarlet inects one of her enemies with a very strong poison that disturbs his magical abilities as well as makes him suffer in agony.

Spell 3: Purple Grave
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ce-93728/?prev=search=plague&d=list&r=20&t=14
Effect: Each time scarlet kills an enemy unit she will get healed for (something)x her strenght and she will restore her mana by X% from her max mana.
Tooltip: When scarlet kills one of her enemies she will often capture the soul of the unit and use it to rejuvenate her abilities.

Ulltimate: Shadow Strike
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/icons-541/btnshadowstrike-142540/?prev=t=14&r=20&d=list&page=6
Effect: each time Scarlet attacks she will get Xdmg and Xattack speed bonus with max of XXdmg and XXattack speed bonus. When she reaches the top of the bonus she will get +X bonus armor. She can use the charge she has to either dmg an enemy or heal a friendly unit (she can heal herself) for her 2x her inteligence + the bonus dmg. After using the charge she will keep the bonus for 3 seconds.
The spell is an auto-casting arrow, so she needs mana for it and she stays balanced.
Tooltip: With each sucsesful hit Scarlet channels the pain of her target into her bow. She slowly starts to summon a nasty little spirit that will help her strike faster and cause more pain. SHe can even send the spirit to destroy her enemies or protect her alies. She must keep in mind, however, that the spirit will consume most of her magical power.

this is it. Hope you like it.

StormLOrd

Reaction score
Name:Mor'og Blood Warrior
Atributes:Strenght:medium;Agility:high;Intelligence:low;
icons_6011_btn.jpg
Blood Bolt:The Blood Warrior creates a magical ball of blood that he trows at an enemy.The blood ball deals low damage:3x Agility(or 4x),but stuns for a long time.(you should use the Meat Wagon missile for this spell).
icons_1456_btn-1.jpg
Blood Rage:Mor'og enters a ferocious state that makes him attack and move faster than he normal does.He becomes so angry that he starts losing health per second.
icons_567_btn.jpg
Taste of Blood:Allows him to have 20% for 2x Normal damage.If he crits with this ability he tastes the blood of the enemy and gets a buff.The buff gives him +10% to melee damage for 10sec.,the effect stacks up to 7 times.
BTNReincarnation.gif
Unleashing the Blood Fury!: (its a long spell)The Blood Warrior links to an enemy for 25sec.If the target enemy goes to more than 300 range of the caster,they both will start losing health,the Blood Warrior and the target.They will keep losing hp until they get to closer than 300range from each other.If the Blood Warrior survives the 25 seconds he will heal himself with 4x Strenght.
Edit:MY FAVORITE HERO! <3 :p This hero will do anything to kill his enemy,even killing himself if he needs to.To succeed with this hero you must buy ALOT of items for health.He can quickly get the enmy to low health with his passive Taste of Blood.He can than easily finish off the enemy with his ultimate or catch up his enemy with his Blood Bolt or Blood Rage.Have fun with this hero! :shades:​

Archideas

Reaction score
Sinthia
Frost Wyrm
Ranged/Intelligence

Intelligence - Medium
Strength - Medium
Agility - Low

th_BTNSinthia.png

Once a proud and noble Blue Dragon, Sinthia was killed and reanimated by the Scourge to serve their evil purposes.
Still having a free will, Sinthia broke the shackles binding her to the Scourge and fled.

th_BTNDevour.png

Devour

Sinthia locks onto a prey and devours it. While devoured, the devoured units suffers damage overtime which in turn heals Sinthia. Also enables the spell Spit.

Level 1 - Deals and heals 5 damage per second. Spit deals 130 damage in a 350 AoE.
Level 2 - Deals and heals 7 damage per second. Spit deals 160 damage in a 350 AoE.
Level 3 - Deals and heals 9 damage per second. Spit deals 190 damage in a 350 AoE.
Level 4 - Deals and heals 12 damage per second. Spit deals 220 damage in a 350 AoE.

th_BTNSpit.png

Spit

Sinthia spits out the devoured target, dealing damage depending on Devour's level.

th_BTNSinthia.png

Dragon Whelps

Sinthia is able to lay eggs wherever and whenever she wants. These eggs will hatch after a certain period of time, providing Sinthia with allies to aid her in battle.

Level 1 - Lays 3 eggs, each dragon whelp has 340 health and 13-15 damage.
Level 2 - Lays 3 eggs, each dragon whelp has 410 health and 16-18 damage.
Level 3 - Lays 3 eggs, each dragon whelp has 480 health and 19-21 damage.
Level 4 - Lays 4 eggs, each dragon whelp has 550 health and 22-24 damage.

th_PASSinthiasCore.png

Sinthia's Core - Passive

Further imbueing her frosty core, Sinthia gains the ability to literally freeze her targets on the spot, rendering them unable to act for 3 seconds.

Level 1 - The core is refreshed every 21 seconds.
Level 2 - The core is refreshed every 19 seconds.
Level 3 - The core is refreshed every 17 seconds.
Level 4 - The core is refreshed every 15 seconds.

icons_7709_btn.jpg

Mother's Greed

While a mother, Sinthia holds no love for her children. Sinthia drains the life force of all her children to temporarily empower herself. Powers gained depends on dragonspawns current health.

Level 1 - Gains 1 attack damage for each 8 health remaining of each dragonspawn.
Level 2 - Gains 1 attack damage for each 6 health remaining of each dragonspawn.
Level 3 - Gains 1 attack damage for each 4 health remaining of each dragonspawn.

soul_reaper

Reaction score
BTNForestTrollTrapper.png
Name: Troll Trapper
Proper Name: Zari'ji
Model File: Troll Trapper
Attack Range: 600 (Ranged)
Attributes:
Agility = High
Strenght = Meduim
Intelligence = Low
Story :
Being a deadly hunter, Zari'ji has improved his fighting capacity while living in the wild.He is capable of using natural ressources at his advantage.Since he is adept a throwing Axes with a deadly precision, he is not to be understimated in melee combat.
Skills:
DEFAULT SKILL
arcanitemeleeweapons.gif

Berserk Stance
Zari'ji switchs between melee and ranged attack.While in ranged attack, he gains 10% attack speed and while in melee attack, he gains 15% health.
aerialshackles.gif

Rope Throw
Zari'ji throws a rope to a target tree, pulling him to the targeted tree. If he encounters a unit ,enemy or ally, it will be pulled with him.

Level 1 - 500 Range
Level 2 - 600 Range
Level 3 - 700 Range
Level 4 - 800 Range
Manacost : 80
Cooldown : 12
Casting Time : Instant
icons_1441_btn.jpg

Eagle's Precision
Increases Zari'ji sight range, attack range when in ranged combat and gives him a chance to deal x1.50 damage and stun for 2 second while attacking in melee.
Level 1 - 100 sight range bonus, 60 attack range, 5% chance
Level 2 - 150 sight range bonus, 80 attack range, 10% chance
Level 3 - 200 sight range bonus, 100 attack range, 15% chance
Level 4 - 250 sight range bonus, 120 attack range, 20% chance
Manacost : N/A
Cooldown : N/A
Casting Time : Passive

icons_1435_btn.jpg

Quick Strike
Zar'iji quickly strikes his target, dealing damage instantly, and causing it to have reduced movespeed for 10 second and take 15% bonus damage.

Level 1 - 100 Damage, 30% Movespeed Reduction
Level 2 - 200 Damage, 40% Movespeed Reduction
Level 3 - 250 Damage, 50% Movespeed Reduction
Level 4 - 300 Damage, 60% Movespeed Reduction
Manacost : 100
Cooldown : 15
Casting Time : Instant
Note : Range depend on the current stance (Melee/ranged)

icons_1464_btn.jpg

Lone Hunter
In the time he passed in the Wild, Zari'ji greatly improved his senses and survival capacity.

Level 1 - +3 HP Regeneration ,10% Attack Speed Bonus and 5% Evasion
Level 2 - +4 HP Regeneration ,20% Attack Speed Bonus and 10% Evasion
Level 3 - +5 HP Regeneration ,30% Attack Speed Bonus and 15% Evasion

Manacost : N/A
Cooldown : N/A
Casting Time : Passive

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Kyton
Agility - High
Strength - Low
Intelligence - Medium

A powerful demon that specializes in devastating chain spells.

Chain of Agony - Channeled
The Kyton channels his hatred at the target filling it with agony. Damages and slows the targets movement speed over time. This damage increases over time. If the target is killed while afflicted by Chain of Agony it explodes on death in a small radius.
Increased levels increase the duration and increase the explosion damage.

Spirit Chain
Links several enemy units together. X% of damage taken by the target is trasfered to all other enemies that are afflicted by Spirit Chain, this does not reduce the initial damage.
Increased levels increase the duration of Spirit Chain and the shared damage %.

Chain of Destruction
Deals damage to units in a chain. Each bounce causes an explosion dealing additional damage in a small radius.
Increased levels increases the chain damage and the explosion damage.

Mastery of Chains - Ultimate Passive
Increases the number of bounces of Spirit Chain and Chain of Destruction by X.
X% of damage taken by the Kyton is dealt to enemies afflicted by his Spirit Chains.
Increases the radius of the explosions of the Kyton's Chain of Agony and Chain of Destruction.

StormLOrd

Reaction score
BTNForestTrollTrapper.png
Name: Troll Trapper
Proper Name: Zari'ji
Model File: Troll Trapper
Attack Range: 600 (Ranged)
Attributes:
Agility = High
Strenght = Meduim
Intelligence = Low
Story :
Being a deadly hunter, Zari'ji has improved his fighting capacity while living in the wild.He is capable of using natural ressources at his advantage.Since he is adept a throwing Axes with a deadly precision, he is not to be understimated in melee combat.
Skills:
DEFAULT SKILL

Note : Range depend on the current stance (Melee/ranged)

im sorry but this hero is just not very original since there is a troll like this in dota,and what about the defaut skill?! its a total copy from dota.Try to make heroes that havent been made enywhere else

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
BTNTrollBatRider.png
Name: Troll Batrider
Proper Name: Scroogie
Model File: Troll Batrider
Attack Range: 350
Attributes:
Strength = Low
Agility = Medium
Intelligence = High
Skills:

BTNFireForTheCannon.png

Flaming Projectile (Active, single target, autocast)
Scroogie lights his projectiles, dealing additional damage and damage over time. Every stack has its own, individual cooldown, meaning hitting the enemy again does not refresh its effect. It stacks infinitely.

Level 1 - +15 damage and 5 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - +25 damage and 10 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - +35 damage and 15 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - +45 damage and 20 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Manacost: 25/25/25/25 mana
Cooldown: 3/2/1/0 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/instant/instant/instant
Casting Range: N/A

Brief Explenation: Similar to Bristlebacks Warpath skill, this skill has individual stacks. 5 seconds after being hit by the projectile, the enemy simply stops receiving damage from it. Hitting it with another projectile triggers and individual DOT, but does not refresh the previous ones.

BTNCreatureAttack.png

Swift Flight (Active, target point)
Scroogies bat flaps its wings and hurls itself and its rider towards the target point. During his flight, Scroogie and his bat make so much speed they gain some bonus speed for a few seconds after landing.

Level 1 - +10% movement and attackspeed for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - +15% movement and attackspeed for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - +20% movement and attackspeed for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - +25% movement and attackspeed for 4 seconds.

Manacost: 90/90/90/90 mana
Cooldown: 22/18/14/10 seconds
Casting Range: 800/900/1000/1100 range

icons_6112_btn.jpg

Disorientating Sonar (Active, target AOE)
Scroogies bat unleashes a deafening screech towards the target area, disorientating enemies inside it and thus slowing them. In addition, the bat catches the bouncing soundswaves and uses them to reveal the target area for a short duration. Invisible enemies caught in the screech will be revealed for the time of the areas revealation being.

Level 1 - Deals 80 damage and slows by 20% for 5 seconds. The reveal lasts 5 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 130 damage and slows by 30% for 5 seconds. The reveal lasts 6 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 180 damage and slows by 40% for 5 seconds. The reveal lasts 7 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 230 damage and slows by 50% for 5 seconds. The reveal lasts 8 seconds.

Manacost: 110/130/150/170 mana
Cooldown: 30/27/24/21 seconds
Casting Range: 900/1100/1300/1500 range
Area of Effect: 300/350/400/450 AOE

z73.png

Inferno (Active, target AOE)
Scroogie mixes a monstrous coctail of chemicals and uses it to torch the target 400 AOE. Enemies inside it instantly receive various charges of your current level flaming projectile (level 1 if it was not trained). In addition, the ground is set on fire and burns enemies standing on it.

Level 1 - 3 charges of Flaming Projectile. The ground burns for 20 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 2 - 4 charges of Flaming Projectile. The ground burns for 35 damage per second for 5 seconds.
Level 3 - 5 charges of Flaming Projectile. The ground burns for 50 damage per second for 5 seconds.

Manacost: 180/220/260 mana
Cooldown: 60/60/60 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/Instant/Instant
Casting Range: 800/800/800 range

Archideas

Reaction score
Cyndia
Banshee
Ranged/Intelligence

Intelligence - High
Strength - Low
Agility - Medium

th_Cyndia.png

A woman filled with pride over her two sons and her strong husband. In her afterlife, Cyndia is filled with greef over losing it all.
Now haunting the graveyard where her body was put to rest, she is tormented by her past, never given a chance to rest.
Having been given a promise for eternal rest, she now joins the battlefield to finally escape her past.

th_Depression.png

Depression

By simply gazing at a target, Cyndia is able to share some of her agony with it. This usually leads to the victim feeling a heavy depression, losing faith in its own life. Lasts 8 seconds.

Level 1 - Deals 3% of max health of the victim per second and reduces attack damage by 30%.
Level 2 - Deals 5% of max health of the victim per second and reduces attack damage by 35%.
Level 3 - Deals 7% of max health of the victim per second and reduces attack damage by 40%.
Level 4 - Deals 9% of max health of the victim per second and reduces attack damage by 45%.

th_WifesAgony.png

Wife's Agony

Remembering her dark past incident, Cyndia goes through a blind rage, rushing through her foes. While striking through her foes she let's out an agonized scream that instills fear in her enemies.

Level 1 - Deals 16% of max health and reduces enemies armor by 2 and attributes by 3.
Level 2 - Deals 19% of max health and reduces enemies armor by 3 and attributes by 6.
Level 3 - Deals 22% of max health and reduces enemies armor by 4 and attributes by 9.
Level 4 - Deals 25% of max health and reduces enemies armor by 5 and attributes by 12.

th_MaidensLove.png

Maiden's Love - Passive

Overcome with grief, Cyndia is desperately looking for someone she can love and care for. Every time a unit within a 900 radius dies, there's a 30% chance a ghost of its former self will be created and fight for Cyndia.

Level 1 - Ghosts lasts 30 seconds.
Level 2 - Ghosts lasts 30 seconds and gains 7% attack damage and movement speed bonus.
Level 3 - Ghosts lasts 30 seconds and gains 14% attack damage and movement speed bonus.
Level 4 - Ghosts lasts 40 seconds and gains 21% attack damage and movement speed bonus.

th_Possession.png

Possession

Cyndia forcefully enters a victims body, taking complete control of it for a short duration of time. However, possessing an unknown body renders her unable to take full advantage of the unit.

Level 1 - Controls for 4 seconds. Attack damage and armor are reduced by 25%.
Level 2 - Controls for 5 seconds. Attack damage and armor are reduced by 22%.
Level 3 - Controls for 6 seconds. Attack damage and armor are reduced by 19%.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
Name: Blitz
Hero Name: Energy Element
Attributes: int high agility rather high strenght rather small
Model Revenant
Story
NO one really knows much about Blitz. Many beleave that he is the son of Eritha, the godess of energy and lightning. Others say that he is a lighting in humanoid form... What is known by all is that he posseses an enourmous ammount of strenght and that he is the master of energy and lighting.
Spell one: Energy Ball
Icon:eek:rb of lighting
Effect: Blitz throws an energy ball. The ball will stun an opponent and jump of him. When the ball reaches certain hight it will strike the target, deal dmg to him and knock him back.(note the target is stunned until after the knockback. The dmg and stun time increase per level)

Spell two: Energy pulse
Icon http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...731/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list&page=4
Effect: Blitz will steal some mana from each unit with mana in a radius. After that he will get healt regeneration bonus for 7 seconds for each unit he has stolen mana from.
Tooltip: The energy elemental steals some of the energy of the nearby spell users. He rejuvenates himself with the stolen power and even the deepest of wounds would heal from his almost astral body.

Spell 3: Blitz Ball
Icon:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...028/?prev=search=lightning&r=20&d=list&page=2
Effect: Blizt will turn into a big ball of electricity. He will bounce to the target area and he will deal aoe dmg. The targets will be purged for 4 seconds after that.
Tooltip: Blitz let's his body transform freely and makes a small flight to a group of nearby enemies. People say that even the few survivors after this devastating attack will suffer from shock and they won't be able to move for a couple of minutes....

Ulltimate: energy blade
Icon: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...v=search=lightning%20blade&r=20&d=list&page=5
Effect: Teleports to the back of the targeted unit and deals severe dmg. Has some casting time. and btw, Blitz should have a big lightning/energy attachment at his weapon before striking.
Tooltip: The most powerful weapon of Blitz. He is going to channel his powers into his weapon for a couple of seconds. Then all of the sudden he will appear behind the target, ignoring all defense barrears and all obstickles. Then he is going to stab the target with the energy blade Blitz had just forged. From the outside it would appear like a normal hit, but from the inside actually most of the targets origins were denigrated.

so... feedback? :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.