[Need]Hero - Ideas

StormLOrd

Reaction score
I return with another hero idea.I hope that you like this one.
Name:Stundorn Infernal
Atributes:Strenght:extremeAgility:low;Intelligence:small
icons_5348_btn.jpg
Spliting Boulder:The Infernal sends out a giant fire bluder,the boulder will split into pieces that will jump ahead and split again.The boulders split after 300range and deals AOE damage on impact,after each split the boulders will deal smaller AOE and smaller damage.
icons_4656_btn.jpg
Eternal Chain:Stun'dorn hurls a giant rock at an enemy,the enemy will get chained to the rock and wont be able to move,if the enemy decides to move it will have to pull the giant boulder along with him,reducing greatly movement speed.
icons_5938_btn.jpg
Stone Body:The mighty body of the Infernal reduces magic damage dealt to him and returns melee damage.
icons_7485_btn.jpg
Infernal Wrath:When activating this skill the Infernal wont be able to do anything and will start absorbing all damage dealth to him.After 5 seconds the hero will stops absorbing and can move again,then he gets an ability that allows him to unleash the damage he absorbed by sending a huge fire wave infront of him.

Edit:This hero might sound little too complicated but when you see his abilities ingame you will se how freaking awesome he is :D.He deals alot of damage and canot be killed easy,howerver his skills need alot of mana and he has a rather small mana pool.Enjoy the Infernal!​

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
Yay! Thank you guyz! Tomorrow I'll do that Banshee. <3

Furby

Reaction score
Oh, yeah.. I will, we've already discussed it on skype. First spell will deal % of mana and much less than now. :)

Archideas

Reaction score
Congratulations to the possibly longest and most hero richest threads on all of TH. I'll try and see to it that it lives as long as it has now. :p

Furby

Reaction score
Yeah..! I did not expect it to be so huge.. nor that so many people will reply.. I want to thank you all for awesome ideas! I am still working on map and it's coming to beta state.. I think I'll release first beta version next week.

Keep your ideas coming I'll need heroes also when beta comes out! :)

avalya

Reaction score
Got a new one here;
Proper Name: Aluna Moonwhisper
Name: Moon Guard
Model: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/dismounted-huntress-147718/?prev=r%3D20%26page%3D2
Strength (Primary): 21 + 2.6
Agility: 15 + 1.8
Intelligence: 16 + 1.9
Melee: 115

Abilities;

Moon Charge, Active - Target Enemy
Charges a target, quickly moving towards it. When the target is reached, the Moon Guard will slam it with her shield, dealing damage and stunning it for 2 seconds. Also increases movement speed by 25% after the target is hit.

Level 1 - Deals 75 damage, speed bonus lasts for 3 seconds.
Level 2 - Deals 140 damage, speed bonus lasts for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Deals 225 damage, speed bonus lasts for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - Deals 290 damage, speed bonus lasts for 6 seconds.

Cooldown: 26/24/22/20 seconds.
Cast Range: 1450.
Mana Cost: 105/120/135/150.

Shadowmeld, Passive
Automatically turns invisible after standing still and not attacking for a short time. Breaking the invisbility will result in a backstab that deals additional damage and slows the target by 40%.

Level 1 - Backstab deals 40 bonus damage and slows for 2 seconds.
Level 2 - Backstab deals 80 bonus damage and slows for 3 seconds.
Level 3 - Backstab deals 120 bonus damage and slows for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - Backstab deals 160 bonus damage and slows for 5 seconds.

Takes 5/4/3/2 seconds to turn invisible. Invisibility breaks after 1/2/3/4 seconds after any movement.

Lunar Glaive, Active - Target Enemy
Throws an enchanted glaive at the target enemy, dealing damage and slowing its movement and attack speeds, then jumps to nearby targets. Each jump reduces the slow effect on targets. Increases attack speed of the Moon Guard based on how many targets were struck.

Level 1 - Deals 70 damage, slows by 20%. Jumps two times.
Level 2 - Deals 130 damage, slows by 30%. Jumps three times.
Level 3 - Deals 190 damage, slows by 40%. Jumps four times.
Level 4 - Deals 250 damage, slows by 50%. Jumps five times.

Cooldown: 10 seconds.
Cast Range: 750.
Mana Cost: 110.
Each target hit will be slowed by 20% less (for example, rank 4, first target slows by 50%, second 40%, third 32%, etc).
Increases her attack speed by 2/4/6/8% for every creep struck and 6/12/18/24% for every hero struck.

Ultimate

Elune's Blessing, Active - No Target
Calling upon the power of the Moon Goddess, Aluna gains increased damage, armor and a 25% chance when attacked to counter, dealing damage and burning mana from the attacker.
Lasts 30 seconds.

Level 1 - Gains +30 damage, +10 armor and counters for 150 damage and 3% of max mana.
Level 2 - Gains +50 damage, +15 armor and counters for 200 damage and 4% of max mana.
Level 3 - Gains +70 damage, +20 armor and counters for 250 damage and 5% of max mana.

Cooldown: 80/70/60 seconds.
Mana Cost: 25.

Excellent tanker due to her ultimate and a great chaser due to her slows, good ganking skills, but has a low base mana pool that will be drained pretty fast if using her spells to the fullest potential, also a low agility gain, so not too much base armor.

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Although this is not a full suggestion and I do not expect Rep for it, I suggest you make a Hero who does lots of Swapping Spells.

One to switch places, one to temporarily copy an ability (Easy trigger, PM me if you want help), one to change teams for a limited time, and the ultimate to switch places with a mass of units, and kill any of them with 20% or less health.

Will form this into a proper suggestion one day, maybe.

avalya

Reaction score
Sounds good, could do an ability that swaps health and mana (percentage) as ultimate maybe, kinda like Terrorblade's in DotA, but with mana as well.

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
BTNSpell_Shadow_SummonVoidWalker.gif
Name: Bolstering Elemental
Proper Name: Erebus
Model File: Voidwalker/Elemental (dark faded)
Attack Range: 100 (Melee)
Attributes:
Strength = High
Agility = Medium
Intelligence = Medium
Skills:

BTNDoom.png

Gravity (Passive)
The Bolstering Elemental compresses so much matter inside its dark body that it generates gravity. Nearby enemies are slowed and damaged depending on how close they are. Enemies outside 400 range remain unaffected. The slow affects both movement and attackspeed.

Level 1 - Slows for 15% - 3% for every 100 units of distance and deals 15 damage - 3 for every 100 units of distance.
Level 2 - Slows for 20% - 3% for every 100 units of distance and deals 25 damage - 4 for every 100 units of distance.
Level 3 - Slows for 25% - 4% for every 100 units of distance and deals 35 damage - 5 for every 100 units of distance.
Level 4 - Slows for 35% - 4% for every 100 units of distance and deals 45 damage - 6 for every 100 units of distance.

Manacost: N/A
Cooldown: N/A
Casting Time: N/A
Casting Range: 400/400/400/400

9.jpg

Nuclear Fusion (Active, no target)
The Bolstering Elemental drains energy from enemies in a 300 radius. He gains bonus strength for 15 seconds for every enemy in range. In addition, the fusion process between his molecules and those of his enemies triggers a shockwave that knocks back all enemies within range.

Level 1 - +2 strength for every hero and +0.5 strength for every creep. Deals 80 damage and knocks back 200 distance.
Level 2 - +4 strength for every hero and +0.7 strength for every creep. Deals 140 damage and knocks back 200 distance.
Level 3 - +5 strength for every hero and +0.9 strength for every creep. Deals 200 damage and knocks back 200 distance.
Level 4 - +6 strength for every hero and +1.1 strength for every creep. Deals 260 damage and knocks back 200 distance.

Manacost: 90/100/110/120 mana
Cooldown: 21/19/17/15 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/instant/instant/instant
Casting Range: N/A

ORBOFNER.jpg

Void Rip (Active, target point)
The Bolstering Elemental gathers energy and creates a rip between this and the other dimension. He sucks all enemies in 600 range through it and teleports them to the target point. They take damage in the process.

Level 1 - 90 damage.
Level 2 - 150 damage.
Level 3 - 210 damage.
Level 4 - 270 damage.

Manacost: 110/130/150/170 mana
Cooldown: 30/27/24/21 seconds
Casting Time: 2.5/2.0/1.5/1.0 second(s)
Casting Range: 600/600/600/600 range
Area of Effect: 600/600/600/600 radius

BTNDispelMagic.png

Phase (Active, self buff)
The Bolstering Elemental partially phases between this and the other dimension, allowing him to move at greater speeds and pass through obstacles. In addition, attacks often fly straight through him.

Level 1 - +15% MS, +25% evasion, unitwalking, and treewalking. Lasts 10 seconds.
Level 2 - +25% MS, +40% evasion, unitwalking, and treewalking. Lasts 13 seconds.
Level 3 - +35% MS, +55% evasion, unitwalking, and treewalking. Lasts 16 seconds.

Manacost: 110/140/170 mana
Cooldown: 60/50/40 seconds
Casting Time: Instant/Instant/Instant

Furby

Reaction score
Although this is not a full suggestion and I do not expect Rep for it, I suggest you make a Hero who does lots of Swapping Spells.

One to switch places, one to temporarily copy an ability (Easy trigger, PM me if you want help), one to change teams for a limited time, and the ultimate to switch places with a mass of units, and kill any of them with 20% or less health.

Will form this into a proper suggestion one day, maybe.
That's good idea, thank you. :) +rep ;)
Sounds good, could do an ability that swaps health and mana (percentage) as ultimate maybe, kinda like Terrorblade's in DotA, but with mana as well.
That's also good idea. :p Also thank you for hero. :thup: +rep

Sjakie your ideas are awesome as always xD thank you :D

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Well Im always glad to be of any help. Besides, your thread is the first thing in ages where I can let my creative juices flow whenever I want to. You have no idea how greatly that reliefs me.

BTNTimberWolf.png
Name: Ghost Wolf
Proper Name: Whitemist
Model File: Timber Wolf
Attack Range: 100 (Melee)
Attributes:
Strength = Medium
Agility = High
Intelligence = Low
Skills:

BTNCannibalize.png

Immobilizing Bite (Active, single target)
The Ghost Wolf bites the targets legs, slowing him and causing him to lose health over time. If the target overuses his legs and moves more than 700 units of distance during the effect of Immobilizing bite, the effect will be canceled but the enemy will be stunned.

Level 1 - Slows by 20% and deals 15 damage per second. Stuns for 1.0 second when moved to much. Lasts up to 6 seconds.
Level 2 - Slows by 25% and deals 25 damage per second. Stuns for 1.5 second when moved to much. Lasts up to 6 seconds.
Level 3 - Slows by 30% and deals 35 damage per second. Stuns for 2.0 second when moved to much. Lasts up to 7 seconds.
Level 4 - Slows by 35% and deals 45 damage per second. Stuns for 2.5 second when moved to much. Lasts up to 7 seconds.

Manacost: 90/100/110/120 mana
Cooldown: 26/24/22/20 seconds
Casting Range: 150/150/150/150 range

BTNGhoulFrenzy.png

Dash (Active, self buff)
The Ghost Wolf works himself into a frenzy and dashes, allowing him to move and attack at great speed for a few seconds. For the time of Dash being, the Ghost Wolf also has a 20% chance to deal 1.5x normal damage.

Level 1 - +15% attackspeed and 5% movementspeed for 4 seconds.
Level 2 - +25% attackspeed and 10% movementspeed for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - +35% attackspeed and 15% movementspeed for 5 seconds.
Level 4 - +45% attackspeed and 20% movementspeed for 5 seconds.

Manacost: 90/90/90/90 mana
Cooldown: 21/19/17/15 seconds

-a11.jpg

Scent (Passive)
The Ghost Wolf gains the scent of his target whenever he attacks it, allowing him to track it down for a short duration, no matter where it goes. In addition, he smells fear when attacking a weakened target, exiting him and increasing his effectivity in combat.

Level 1 - Reveals any unit the Ghost Wolf attacks for 3 seconds. When attacking an enemy with less than 40% of his maximum health, the Ghost Wolf gains +5% MS and damage for 4 seconds.
Level 2 - Reveals any unit the Ghost Wolf attacks for 4 seconds. When attacking an enemy with less than 40% of his maximum health, the Ghost Wolf gains +10% MS and damage for 4 seconds.
Level 3 - Reveals any unit the Ghost Wolf attacks for 5 seconds. When attacking an enemy with less than 40% of his maximum health, the Ghost Wolf gains +15% MS and damage for 4 seconds.
Level 4 - Reveals any unit the Ghost Wolf attacks for 6 seconds. When attacking an enemy with less than 40% of his maximum health, the Ghost Wolf gains +20% MS and damage for 4 seconds.

Cooldown: N/A

Note: Also reveals invisibility.

PASBTNGenericSpellImmunity.png

Phantasms (Passive)
The Ghost Wolf hunts in a pack, existing out of various vague images of himself. At anytime, the Ghost Wolf has identique images travelling along with him and cannot move more than 1500 distance away from him. Though there is no significant difference between the Ghost Wolf and his phantasms, they cannot carry items or use abilities other than Scent. When killed, a new image spawns out of the Ghost Wolf in 25 seconds.

Level 1 - An image deals 10% damage and takes 300% damage. Up to 1 image can be maintained at a time.
Level 2 - An image deals 20% damage and takes 250% damage. Up to 2 images can be maintained at a time.
Level 3 - An image deals 30% damage and takes 200% damage. Up to 3 images can be maintained at a time.

Cooldown: 25/25/25
Casting Time: Instant/Instant/Instant

Note: View this as an alternative version of Meepos "Divided we stand" skill, except for these are clones and no actual additional heroes.

Furby

Reaction score
Awww.. not to be like I dont like your wolf but I've already made one wolf and implemented it to map. :(

I think it is also on this thread.. posted by Stormlord.

Anyway thank you. :p

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Is there any particular type of hero or model you would want in your map? It would give us some guidelines to work along, as well as more probability we will produce something to your likeings.:D

(Im going to alter my Ghost Wolf anyway, bytheway. I dont like his theme right now, I want him to be more ghost-like. Even if you dont use him, I want him to.....be finished xD)

Furby

Reaction score
Okay.. make Space Fel Orc or Marine xD if you don't like these ones.. tell me I'll choose something else. :p

Archideas

Reaction score
Sorry to butt in but I'll list all the models already used for heroes.

Humans:

Sylvanas

Orcs:

Grunt (Completed)

Undead:

Banshee (In progress)
Frost Wyrm
Sylvanas

Night Elves:

Mountain Giant (Completed)

Creeps:

Blue Dragonspawn
Centaur Archer
Dire Mammoth (Completed)
Dire Wolf (Completed)
Fel Beast
Infernal
Mur'gul (Completed)
Revenant
Sasquatch (Completed)

These are the ones who are currently taken as far as I know. I'll try and update the list as often and accurately as possible to let you know what we already have in stock of.

MateoSoetsu

Reaction score
Shadowmancer
A terrifying spirit that uses shadow magic to weaken and corrupt his enemies.
Int - high
str - low
agi - low

Exhaustion
Enemy units in a small targeted aoe become sleepy. After 3 seconds the unit is put into a deep sleep. Damage taken while sleepy or asleep cancels the effect. Duration is shorter on enemy heros.
Increased levels increase the duration of the sleep and reduce the duration of the sleepy debuff.

Howl of Terror
The Shadowmancer lets out a terrifying howl that reduces nearby enemy's attack damage by X% and armor by Y. This ability instantly awakens sleeping enemies within the aoe and stuns them for 1 second. (removes the sleepy debuff but does not stun sleepy units)
Increased levels increases damage and armor penalty.

Shadowbolt Volley
The Shadowmancers sends a volley of shadowbolts at the target area. Deals X damage instantly to all targets in a small radius. Damage is increased by Y if the target is asleep or terrified.
Increased levels increases direct damage and bonus damage.

Nightmare -Ultimate Passive & Active
Creates a mirror image of target enemy hero. This image does greatly reduced damage. The image deals full damage to and leechs life from the enemy hero that it was spawned from. The image deals X additional damage to units that are asleep or terrified.
Increased levels also passively increase the radius and duration of the Shadowmancers spells by Z.
Increased levels increase the bonus damage of the image and also give the image additional abilities. (critical strike, limited invisibility, resistant skin)

Archon
A being made of pure energy from another dimension.
Int - very high
Str - very low
Agi - low

Mana Shield
100% of damage taken reduces mana instead of hitpoints. X mana is drained per Y hitpoint.
Increased levels decreases the mana drained per hitpoint lost.

Energy Aura - passive
Passively increased the Archon's mana regen by X% (possible all nearby allies). All enemy units that enter the aura decrease their mana regen by Y%.
Increased levels increases the mana regen and decay.

Biofeed - Channeled
The Archon drains a target enemy unit's hitpoints but regains mana instead of hitpoints.
Increased levels increases the damage.

Mana Bomb - Ultimate
The Archon loses all of his remaining mana and deals X% of that number to all nearby units. The Archon regains Y mana for every unit that he kills and Z% of his max mana for every hero that he kills with Mana Bomb.
Increased levels increase the damage% based on mana, unit mana regain, and hero mana regain%.

Furby

Reaction score
Very very nice! Ouch.. I liked them both.. can come pretty epic. Thank you. I am sure I'll use them. :)

+rep :thup:

sjakie

Cookie Be Awesome!
Reaction score
Okay.. make Space Fel Orc or Marine xD if you don't like these ones.. tell me I'll choose something else. :p

Nah, I really dislike those. They seem so....out of the Warcraft theme to me.:confused:

tooltiperror

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Furby, I am currently working on a spell pack. The spells are all similar to the hero I mentioned above, but they contain special effects.

There will be four spells, and you can modify them to add in levels.

Do you want it?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.