• Pirates

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • Ninjas

Votes: 13 44.8%

• Total voters

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Serious question, who do you think would win? Silent killer ninjas, or badass pirates?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Humm.... that's hard to answer. You didn't say if there in the forest or in the city or in the mountains or on the ocean. Please specify.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
i'd say ninjas, i like pirates more though, so i voted them ;P

XXXconanXXX

Cocktails anyone?
Reaction score
Pineapple said:
Humm.... that's hard to answer. You didn't say if there in the forest or in the city or in the mountains or on the ocean. Please specify.

On a pirate ship docked on the bay. :D

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
I'd say the ninjas.Pirates are much more raw, and ninjas are swift, so they could make the pirate crew dead in dead time!!!

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
day or night? In day Pirate will win for sure (unless the Ninja somehow found a perfect hiding place and somehow board the ship without everyone onboard noticing); at night though, Ninjas will own all the Pirates.

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Drunken, sea-sick madmen who have a disturbing liking of small birds.

VS

Swift, Precise weapon masters with martial arts training.

... This is a joke, right?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Pft, silly Nox.

Pirates don't get sea-sick. Why would someone who suffers from sea-sickness ever set foot on a pirate's ship, thus dedicating his life to being sick? (His, her, whatever. It for all I bloody care)

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Seth said:
Pft, silly Nox.

Pirates don't get sea-sick. Why would someone who suffers from sea-sickness ever set foot on a pirate's ship, thus dedicating his life to being sick? (His, her, whatever. It for all I bloody care)

They weren't initially sea-sick when they decided to go on the pirates life, but after they spend 90% of their time on a rickety boat, I'm sure they'd develop it.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
Actually, the more you spend time on a boat, the more you get used to it. Eventually, they'd stop being sea sick. Which, ironically, is a reaction to suddenly going from solid ground to a constantly moving platfrom to live on. You get sea sick first, and get used to it later.

MasterOfABCs

Unacceptable!
Reaction score
ninja's may be swift and agile, but pirates are awfully resourcefull and skilled at tactics.

Besides, I always wanted to bea pirate for a few days...

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
MasterOfABCs said:
ninja's may be swift and agile, but pirates are awfully resourcefull and skilled at tactics.

Besides, I always wanted to bea pirate for a few days...
Who said ninjas aren't skilled at tactics? the lack of tactics was the reason of so many successful assassinations?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Seth said:
Actually, the more you spend time on a boat, the more you get used to it. Eventually, they'd stop being sea sick. Which, ironically, is a reaction to suddenly going from solid ground to a constantly moving platfrom to live on. You get sea sick first, and get used to it later.

Hum... so if you live on a boat and get off after 20 years... do you get land sickness? :p
--------------------

The ninjas would win because if there docked they could hide around the town killing them off one by one. But if there was nothing to climb or hid behind pirates would win.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.