Race Wars a new AOS type map

D

Diosys

Well, I am in the process of working out very one big bug to my map right now, but the map I am working on is Race Wars. Its a Strategy AOS type map. At first I called it Alternative Melee, but in concept its a bit more like an AOS.

Basically, the map starts out where you pick one of the four races, i made a trigger for it because I want to add custom races. You have a base and start out like you would start any melee game by building up. However, instead of directly attacking your enemy you send your units to one of the 7 opposition players circles of power near your base.

When the units go near the circle they are instantaneously transported to the enemies "spawning area". They turn to an AI (Player 12 Brown). The units then assault the enemies base (like in any melee). The difference is the strategy. You simply cannot send your entire army to attack an enemy base. You need to balance your attack force with your defense force. Heroes cannot be sent to attack, but there are Unit counterparts that can.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.