Release date

Discussion in 'Diablo' started by Bloodcount, Mar 15, 2012.

1. Bloodcount Starcraft II Moderator

2. sqrage Moderator

Eh I wasn't impressed at all by the beta. But when I think about it this is the type of game where the beta, which was only 1 act, wouldn't possibly be able to do it justice.
  3. tommerbob Minecraft. :D

It is a good day.

@ Sqrage, actually the beta is only about 1/3 of act 1. So yeah, it definitely doesn't do the game justice.
  4. Slapshot136 Divide et impera

they took out PVP...
  5. Jedimindtrixxx ┻━┻ ︵ ¯\(ツ)/¯ ︵ ┻━┻

For now

Its not like you are going to be PvPing nekkid. just gives you time to farm some items.
  6. tommerbob Minecraft. :D

Yeah, its not likely that any significant part of the player base will enter the Arena for at least a few weeks until after launch. However, I'm still a little bugged that they removed a large part of the game for release.

I imagine a big part of the reason for removing PVP is due to imbalance in the classes. They probably want to see what happens the first few weeks to see how to better balance the classes before throwing in PVP.
  7. Bloodcount Starcraft II Moderator

I see logic in not including pvp straight away. It should be for max/fast max lvl characters in order for SOME balance to be there. So I doubt players would play pvp even if there was some in the first couple of months.
  8. Kojar New Member