Simple question about give hero attribute per level of ability

Reaction score
Hi all, i should make a trigger where a passive ability gives the hero +2 agility per level, so how could the trigger be?

Solved ! :p

Trigger:
  • Critical Strike agility
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Critical Strike
    • Actions
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (Learning Hero): Add ((Level of Evasion Rage for (Learning Hero)) + 2)

Cant believe it was too easy !

ultimate11

Reaction score
Isn`t necessary triggers cuz already exsist such an ability named "Attribute Bonus".You only need to change the field of the line as your wish.
But for your knowleadge
Trigger:
  • Trigger:
    • Critical Strike agility
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Learns a skill
    • Conditions
      • (Learned Hero Skill) Equal to (==) Critical Strike
    • Actions
      • Hero - Modify Agility of (triggering unit): Add ((Level of Evasion Rage for (triggering unit)) x 2)

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
no. you are wrong. the unit that learned the skill is the triggering unit, it is the unit that triggers the trigger or causes the action, and your trigger adds an increasing ammount every rank, starting with 3 then 7 then 12 then 18 then 27, instead of doing lvl of ability if you wanted just a 2 increase you would need just a flat 2 increase, not based on the level, because this is a permanent increase and does not change with the ability... if you were to remove it you would have to remove 2x lvl of ability for my way, a much larger ammount for yours and his

Edit: actually all of it is wrong, it would be event a unit increase the level of an ability, rather than learning it, because you learn the ability once, but increase the level multiple times...

ultimate11

Reaction score
You are wrong, there is no triggering unit and the "x" must be "+" look up,my trigger
If I`m wrong why do u ask for help if u already know so much?
And as I say from my trigger its add (2x lv of skill0 agi to hero when learn that skill that mean
Lv1 = 2 agi
Lv2 = 4 agi and so on is a multyple of 2
And also I sayed is an easier way to do it dude

Reaction score
Dude it works so... i tryed as u said with x2 but somewhat i had like 70 or more agility incraised when lvl 10,also i know a s**t about triggers, i know nothing thats why im here :D

Smitty

Reaction score
Ok, few mistakes here I feel the need to correct...
1. The event should be 'a unit learns a skill', as you have there.
2. If you want a constant gain of agility, don't reference the level of anything. Maybe you could explain exactly how much agi you want the hero to gain, that would help everyone get on the same page.
3. Also Ultimate, the 'x' would mean something completely different to what he wants, which is obviously achieved by addition rather than multiplication.

ultimate11

Reaction score
Smitty first of all greating friend
He never explain how much stats he want to gain or explain what he really want
And dont you think that it`s easier to use attribute bonus ability?
However i will not replay anymore

Reaction score
Smitty first of all greating friend
He never explain how much stats he want to gain or explain what he really want
And dont you think that it`s easier to use attribute bonus ability?
However i will not replay anymore

U mean reply?Attribute bonus doesnt matter with the trigger i want because it is a Critical Strike ability as u can see in the trigger.... Mm i didnt explain? Hi all, i should make a trigger where a passive ability gives the hero +2 agility per level, so how could the trigger be? THEN -> after i solved it i removed another explain and u reply to a solved thread so idk.

Smitty

Reaction score
But if that hero learns any levels of evasion rage then they will gain more than 2 agility per level when they learn critical strike :s

Maybe that's what you want, although I thought you wanted 2 agility per level.

@Ultimate11 yes, I agree with you, but he did say in his origin post '+', so telling him he means 'x' based on his post just seemed odd, I wondered if I'd missed something :x

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.