Taking icon requests

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Murdermode could you make 3 icons for me?

1. The carapace of a crypt unit or nerubian unit (IE a crypt fiend or a Nerubian unit).
2. The claws of a nerubian or crypt units (IE a crypt fiend or a Nerubian unit).
3. Frozen spiders (spiders should be very similar to the ones the crypt fiends shoot)

Just give me the pictures i can do the bordering for you. :thup:

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
sorry, I'm not doing any requests for a while... I have started my own project and due to the limited time I have available each day that's where all my focus is going to be.

F

fioderick

MurderMode could you please make me a model of Arthas merged with Ner'zhul?

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Can some 1 make me a berserk icon from a troll... Like the original berserk but make him look on the other side plz i rly need it

Igor_Z

Reaction score
BUMP: Hey is some 1 here?MurderMode, kingbdogz anyone?

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
sorry, I'm not doing any requests for a while... I have started my own project and due to the limited time I have available each day that's where all my focus is going to be.

As you can see he has not time. :rolleyes:

Deviruchi

Reaction score
I did some simple recolors.
Haven't been active much lately, school is hell :|

Tell me the changes you want. Vengeance is already grey, so I didn't really do anything to it.
View attachment 27401 View attachment 27402 View attachment 27403 View attachment 27404 View attachment 27406

-->Did some quick work just now on the skull for fun on that last attachment.

hey about the vengeance icon, i was thinking on the other vengeance icon (u know the warden's ultimate) anyway i salute you on these great icons.

Daicos

Reaction score
no-one using it... so i dont no if FireBlades closed it... but

BUMP!!
i no someone looking for an Icon

Lyle.

Reaction score
Can some 1 make me a berserk icon from a troll... Like the original berserk but make him look on the other side plz i rly need it

Can you explain it better? You want the icon flipped so he's facing the opposite direction?

Igor_Z

Reaction score
Thanks Lyle +rep. I will send u a PM if i need an icon ok?

Lyle.

Reaction score
Hey, could you make me like an enraged Chaos Orc icon? Like Blood-red eyes with a blood-red glow

Well there are Icons for Chaos Blademaster, Grom, Grunt, Peon, Warlock, Warlord and WolfRider. I can try editing one of those if you tell me which one ya need.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.