Taking icon requests

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
Lindenkron, mind making your own thread instead of hijacking FireBladesX's?

FireBladesX said that he didn't mind other people helping with requests and if you look around in the prevous pages you will see that there are a lot of people posting icons

lindenkron

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
FireBladesX said that he didn't mind other people helping with requests and if you look around in the prevous pages you will see that there are a lot of people posting icons

Thanks mate :). Didn't stop me from getting bad repped by him though :(

Igor_Z

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
A tiger, siting just like the blademaster... Just change his head to head of the tiger and that icon will be good

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Could anyone still do any of my requests? Ill quote them:

1. The carapace of a crypt unit or nerubian unit (IE a crypt fiend or a Nerubian unit).
2. The hands of a nerubian or crypt units (IE a crypt fiend or a Nerubian unit).
3. Frozen spiders (spiders should be very similar to the ones the crypt fiends shoot)

Just give me the pictures i can do the bordering for you. :thup:

lindenkron

Reaction score
Could anyone still do any of my requests? Ill quote them:

Hard to understand what it is you exactly are looking for.. But I gave it my best shot, hope you can use it.

If you want me to convert them to .tga let me know.

-Lindenkron

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hard to understand what it is you exactly are looking for.. But I gave it my best shot, hope you can use it.

If you want me to convert them to .tga let me know.

-Lindenkron

They are perfect but could you make some versions with glows? Like the first two with brown/yellow glows and blue glows in the others (they are upgrades). Ill remake the ones without glows into upgrades myself though but the ones with glows can be used for purchasing the upgs. Anyway thanks and +rep! :thup:

EDIT: Sorry for being picky, one slight request for the carapace icon, could you make it more in a side view of the carapace? But not too much just like slightly to the side not a complete birds eye view.

lindenkron

Reaction score
They are perfect but could you make some versions with glows? Like the first two with brown/yellow glows and blue glows in the others (they are upgrades). Ill remake the ones without glows into upgrades myself though but the ones with glows can be used for purchasing the upgs. Anyway thanks and +rep! :thup:

EDIT: Sorry for being picky, one slight request for the carapace icon, could you make it more in a side view of the carapace? But not too much just like slightly to the side not a complete birds eye view.

Ill try change the carapace, but you'll have to explain the upgrades thing again, not quiet sure I understand that. (While you do that, I'll go look at some of it :)

Glad you can use it.

EDIT:
If you want glows I'm going to have to remake all of them.. Next time please write if you want that sort of thing first.

EDIT:
Like this?

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Ill try change the carapace, but you'll have to explain the upgrades thing again, not quiet sure I understand that. (While you do that, I'll go look at some of it :)

Glad you can use it.

EDIT:
If you want glows I'm going to have to remake all of them.. Next time please write if you want that sort of thing first.

EDIT:
Like this?

Sorry you had to remake them :( Ill be sure to be specific next time. Yes that is perfect, thank you. Don't forgot the frozen crypt fiend and frozen spiders (sorry if it takes extra, pleeeaaase remind me or pm me to rep you again)

EDIT: On the upgs, don't worry i was just saying that I will make the upg borders with the original icons. Don't worry about this.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Hope the ones up there are good enough, the best I could do. Since I didnt save the original (Didnt expect you to need glowing ones as well ;o)

-Lindenkron

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hope the ones up there are good enough, the best I could do. Since I didnt save the original (Didnt expect you to need glowing ones as well ;o)

-Lindenkron

Love it! One more request (please.. don't do this if you don't want to, I feel bad for requesting again :() The frozen spiders, (no glow or anything) but with black background. I feel really bad now since I've requested so much :(

BTW your getting credits in my Warcraft 4 project, thank you for these icons.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Love it! One more request (please.. don't do this if you don't want to, I feel bad for requesting again :() The frozen spiders, (no glow or anything) but with black background. I feel really bad now since I've requested so much :(

Cant make it with black since the picture is so small that the spiders would vanish if you replaced the background :rolleyes:.

I ment to make it black there, but was just not possible :)

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Cant make it with black since the picture is so small that the spiders would vanish if you replaced the background :rolleyes:.

I ment to make it black there, but was just not possible :)

Hmm, how about darkening all the edges of the white background but leaving it white around the spiders, but of course make the white slowly fade into the black around it, so it is sort of a white glow.

lindenkron

Reaction score
Hmm, how about darkening all the edges of the white background but leaving it white around the spiders, but of course make the white slowly fade into the black around it, so it is sort of a white glow.

Doesnt become a good result -->

kingbdogz

Reaction score
WC3, I can't freehand unfortunately, only picturemanipulate :)

-- Added the none glow one as well, since you liked it.

You're welcome mate.

You should learn free hand, you got some really nice techniques :thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.