2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Holland is in the finals. I would've been quite annoyed if they had lost this game. :p
I think both Germany and Spain are better than them though. The game tomorrow will be like a premature final.

Trollvottel

never aging title
Reaction score
What shall i say about the upcoming game tomorrow? Hmmm
77961_made_in_spain.jpg

Actually i think germany played better in this tournament, so they will be likely better in this game. Though you can never be sure about that, but lets see. =)
I hope it'll be a great game anyway, no matter who wins.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
I think Spain have always been a bit on the overrated side. They have always had hype but never - ever - reached the semis. Until now. I think we'll see a Holland - Germany final, and much as I'd like Holland to win, I think a German victory is the more likely.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Actually i think germany played better in this tournament, so they will be likely better in this game. Though you can never be sure about that, but lets see. =)
I hope it'll be a great game anyway, no matter who wins.

If germany doesnt win the Führer will be most displeased:)
But i really hope Spain wins, Not because i like them but because Germany is a better team and im supporting Netherlands.

Bronxernijn

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No Netherlands - Germany this time. But whoever wins will be World Champion for the first time, so that is pretty cool :)

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
And Spain win it. Either of the last two could have won, they both played quite well throughout the tournament. The final was a bit of a dull game, but the 3rd place play off was a decent match.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡España!!!!!!!!!! España Ganó!! Todo el mundo que habla Español alegría!!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Spain deserved that. I was cheering for them the whole time. :p
I was almost shocked that the Netherlands were complaining at the referee because there was a slight nudge that might possibly have perhaps been a foul... Maybe. Their tackles were lethal, and they should've started the second half with 9 men.

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Congratulations to Spain!
Nice skill passes they had.
Bad referee-ing but still, they deserved it.
GJ all teams.

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Spain, the most boring team in FIFA. Whatever, guess you gotta do what it takes to win and not care about the fans.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.