Adding actor to abilities

HL.Clockwork

Reaction score
Hi,

ok what i did so far.
Created a unit, based on a SCV - customized.

Duplicated the abilitie "SCV Build" - customized it with my building, removed Terranbuildings.

Updated Commandcard 2.

Everything shoud be fine, but...

the build menu does not appear ingame.
So i compared SCV and my new builder-unit.

The only thing different is, the missing actor "Terran Construction" with my abilitie "Building"

I cannot figure out how i can add an actor to an abilitie? and maybe it does not solve my problem.

It would be nice if someone have a solution for both problems. The adding an actorto abilitie (without checked at coping) and why i have no build menu.

ps: when i set "checked actor" when copy the SCV Build abilitie, it adds the copied actor to ALL units, that used Terran Construction as an actor ;)

i am confused :D

XxMayhemxX

Reaction score
ps: when i set "checked actor" when copy the SCV Build abilitie, it adds the copied actor to ALL units, that used Terran Construction as an actor ;)

i am confused :D

i did that for a test map.. i duplicated the Zealot.. and it made duplicates of each link tied to him in everything behavoirs/actors/models/weapons you name it...
My test was to create a zombie.. after all the work noticed i had ahead of me.. i quickly quit the testing and moved on to something else.. lol

you may have to go into each of THOSE duplicates, and edit them all to your satisfaction as well.

HL.Clockwork

Reaction score
update:

The actor "Terran Construction" is now added to the Build abilitie.

But it does not solve my problem.

My builder unit does not show up the Submenus. I try to added the abilitie to build my building directly to the unit, but it does not show up ether.

Both builder and building abilitie are modified copies of the SCV.

Is there a setting to disable/set invisible submenus? or abilitie icons?
My builder does have all other commands, like repair, move etc but does not show up custom added abilitie and not the default submenu linked to commandcard 2.

any suggestions?

thanks ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.