Admins And Mods Look Here Plz

C-Death

I love you
Reaction score
Ok, i got a pm for a member here (i wont release there name yet) has threatned my life, He says "Give me rep or when im a mod ill look at your ip come to your house and kill you" i know i know im like... me? out of 1000 members? oh well, what can i do?

phyrex1an

Staff Member and irregular helper
Reaction score
PM an moderator with the exact message you got, together with the name of the user who threatened you. Then we can further investigate this.

Other than this you should always ignore, other than notify the moderators, people that flames/assault/other you, if you find this hard then there is an useful 'Ignore user' option in the User CP.

WastedSavior

A day without sunshine is like, well, night.
Reaction score
Deathboy312 said:
Ok, i got a pm for a member here (i wont release there name yet) has threatned my life, He says "Give me rep or when im a mod ill look at your ip come to your house and kill you" i know i know im like... me? out of 1000 members? oh well, what can i do?

seriously, you of all people? you dont have a whole lot to be giving him.. not a very smart criminal..

wonderpriest

Reaction score
WastedSavior said:
not a very smart criminal..
Not if the idea sounded good to him.
Not if he thinks he needs to be a mod to get the ip.
Not if he thinks he would get rep at all.
Not if he was being serious, or joking.
And the list goes on...
:D

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
cant the admins just check in there admin cp? cant they just go straight to deaths acount look at his pm's and see if this even happend?

(im having a hard time beliving this.....)
becuze.

attachment.php

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Stop posting that.

In fact, you get some nice -rep from me. That is, no matter how much you think about it, skrewed. Also, you bumped this thread, and had nothing good to say.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.