Banshee
Gargoyle
Nerubian

-
thehelperDoubleAnimatedUB.gif

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
do u have spells for them, and make the spells not disables like stun, esnare, to avoid spamming on other summoning items...

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Does Enlightened and Defiled are Forces????

PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
for heroes you could do something like a villager, or someone like feeble like that, with a lot of magic who has a spell where he turns into something like a mountain giant (via a bear form type spell) and gains a bunch of health and damage and armor, but loses the ability to level up or cast spells while in that form.

denmax

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
/\/\057 U5135Z l3U/\/\P 4/\/|) /\/0/\/-1337 \/\/0()R|)5 3\/4l-l

Random Post by: DenZel94/denmax

C

Chups

nowhere :))
just playing some MMORPG

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
3 days missing? hey can any one answer my thread in WE help forums with the title war3.mpq +rep if problem solved...

C

Chups

LOL even though i did not replied for those number of days, i still visited ur thread and blade's thread

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
The original Warden is a very good hero... Just change its ultimate skill and shes all set...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
well im trying to make all spells custom and not by default

if i mean "Custom" it means a new spell effect not just, Blink changed to level four and change the tooltip the range and mana, i want to make all spells custom and unique, like new spell effects...

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
Bump

Project Paused
Due to missing of file war3.mpq and war3x.mpq and it's extension

please continue to post suggestions

johnnyfire

Reaction score
In regard to mercenaries, i would suggest changing the limit to two so as to make them a kind of personal bodyguard for the hero. That being said you should give them about 80% more HP than corresponding creeps.

Suggestions for types- what ive learned from my map is that melee mercs die (very fast) but ranged ones dont die as fast

-so you could make an archer using a scaled down version of the sylvanas winrunner model for the enlighted and another one for the defiled using a scaled down version of the dark ranger model. That way you have corresponding mercenaries for each side that follow the theme.

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
if ill make it two, theyll spam on buying i so that they can easily kill a hero in no time, i only make it one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.