WIP Archer Wars: Legacy

megma

Reaction score
Bug Report:

Haha hey cleeezzz :p back with more bugs in 1.1b (not pre-1.24)

Okay first up, floating text displays 350 for lvl 4 spread which tooltip states that it does 349 damage.

Second: inventory slots 1 and 2 do not display on the multiboard, and are appears to "not exist" and slots 3 and 4 are displayed as slot 1 and 2, 5 and 6 are 3 and 4, and then the 5 and 6 displayed are empty. So it only displays 4 items total with 2 empty inventory spaces.

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
If there is multiple terrain for 1.1c or any new items,skillsor heroes, upload pre 1.24 pls

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Wow this is a pretty fun map to play, keep up the good work Cleeezzz :)

Mr.Eps

Reaction score
Background Info
Archer Wars is a 12 player map where players choose 1 hero out of 6. The most basic archer is unlocked in the beginning and the other 5 are locked. As you play the game and kill other players, your kill count racks up and you will be able to unlock new characters. Warning though, these unlock numbers are somewhat high which is why there is a save code, (just for unlocks, no loading items or levels) The other 5 chars are not exactly better, but their harder to play which is why I want others to be familiar with the game before trying the harder characters.

7 mate , 7

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
>If there is multiple terrain for 1.1c or any new items,skillsor heroes, upload pre 1.24 pls

none, bug fixes + 1.1c will feature backwards compatibility (1.24 and before). I'm still running into a couple of problems and i have to do some self testing. It should be out in a couple of days. as for 1.1b [Before 1.24], i dont have it lol.

LonZealot

Reaction score
First of all nice map. :)
But there needs to be a change to the team mode, because when someone leaves, his kills are subtracted from the team's kills and this screws the team over.

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
haha, i knew about htat but i guess i was too lazy to fix,

1.1c - Changes
-All kills a player makes will STAY with the team, even if he leaves
-Systems recoded for 1.24 and before compatibility
-Fixed bug in multiboard items
-Added -5team mode. (for 2v2v2v2v2, with 10 players)

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
i think i found the problem already, although i dont want to be so rushed to post it up.

megma

Reaction score
Well, since you "think" you found the problem, then there is still the possibility that it is not the problem. Anyway, do I owe you 5 bucks or no? >.< (lol)

cleeezzz

The Undead Ranger.
Reaction score
sigh WTF. i swear it wasnt like that before i protected it, (i didn't even change anything in the new 1.1d)

try the new one, dont be fooled by the name, its a "different" one

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.