Atari 2600 Atari 2600 original system new games being made and released. Old Activision!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that is is Circus Convoy for the 2600 that game looks Awesome!!! Brand new game for the 2600 from the former Activision programmers that could be played on the VCS in an emulator.

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh that is is Circus Convoy for the 2600 that game looks Awesome!!! Brand new game for the 2600 from the former Activision programmers that could be played on the VCS in an emulator.

yea, you buy a game and they give you digital version as well

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
LOL the response to the buy link crashed their server. This is not like HALO or Call of Duty this is Circus Fucking Convoy. The Activision guys were overwhelmed by the Internet. Seriously, how can they have a limited edition. This is playable on the VCS with the digital download too even on the cheapest version!

midnight8

NUON & Atari VCS Forum Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
yea, looks like over 3k copies sold if I read right. I bought one of the cheap copies

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that they were limiting releases to only 3K a title. I personally think that is ridiculous but it sure helps with the collecting aspect of it.

The Helper

Staff member
Reaction score
This is a great discussion with Audacity games the old Activision guys

Circus Convoy WORLD PREMIERE with David Crane, Garry Kitchen and Dan Kitchen of Audacity Games

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.