Wolfsage

Reaction score
So when will it come back?!? Do we have to wait till fall?
Damn you, WGA! I have to wait for heroes too!

Seeing as how the main plot isnt finished, it still needs closure. When will they do that???

Wolfsage

Reaction score
The art of bending:

Possible: Doubtful. Thou those monks in the east (just about any religious following) can do some freaky stuff. Ive seen a dude stand on his index fingers.

The bending in the show is built off actual martial arts, but they don't have the elemental addition. And the sub-elements aren't really sub-elements, except lightning. The ice is melted to water, and the plants are controlled by the water in them. Rather like bloodbending, which is actually control of the 70% water in our bodies.

That answer your question?

Well, Ozai(?) didnt die like he was supposed to. The gang fled, and then Zuko left to I assume join them. I didn't put that in spoilers because everyone reading this thread should have by now seen DoBS.

Oh, and sorry for the double post! ^^;;

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
Well, sub-elements is the same as the original 4 elements - fire, water, earth, air - but just a more masterful technique and way.

Fire = Lightning
Water = Ice and Blood
Earth = Metal
Air = ??? Not shown yet

You just have to master it and develop on the original and eventually get wise and powerful enough to learn how to build from it. What is the air sub-element? Smoke fog or something I'm thinking.

Wolfsage

Reaction score
I would say air's sub is just its versatility so like Aang wanting to make a hurricane...(Air+water=hurricane) Or thats what it seems

I just never really got how fire benders evolved to lightning... not seeing the connection there.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Probably because fire and lightning are "the same", as in how they act.
Like, "uncontrolable" sort of.
Either way, who cares? :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
15 and 16 are out! 17 will be out july 16th or around that time.

I started watching the series during 2nd semester. I must I enjoy the characters! I sorta feel silly watching a :kids show" but it shows depth in a show that is really good.

Favorite character: Toph

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Can you guys tell me where can I watch chapter 16?? I've been looking all over the net for this.. All of them are deleted by the video host..

If you want to watch Avatar Book1 - Book3 C15, go to my site http://media6.site88.net

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
Yay Book 3 is finally out in the phillipines!!

The art of bending:

Possible: Doubtful. Thou those monks in the east (just about any religious following) can do some freaky stuff. Ive seen a dude stand on his index fingers.

The bending in the show is built off actual martial arts, but they don't have the elemental addition. And the sub-elements aren't really sub-elements, except lightning. The ice is melted to water, and the plants are controlled by the water in them. Rather like bloodbending, which is actually control of the 70% water in our bodies.

That answer your question?

Well, Ozai(?) didnt die like he was supposed to. The gang fled, and then Zuko left to I assume join them. I didn't put that in spoilers because everyone reading this thread should have by now seen DoBS.

Oh, and sorry for the double post! ^^;;

Never assume that...

And yeah..Thanks for spoiling the entire book arseholz i only saw chapter 7 in book 3 just now TT

ertaboy356b

Old School Gamer
Reaction score
Guess I'll start watching nickelodeon again ^^..

Unfortunately, I already watched it from my site ^^..

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
*just got done watching Sozen's Comet movie*

o
m
f
g

That was... without a doubt... the best thing I have ever witnessed on tv.

woah.

Exide

I am amazingly focused right now!
Reaction score
Where are you watching the new episodes?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.