RPG Azeroth Wars

F

Freakii

Azeroth Wars

Description
Take part in an Epic war. Either choose Alliance or Horde and start leveling. As your level progresses you are eligable to purchase new weapon and armor sets to become stronger. This Custom map is a orpg with PvP elements included to give a sort of World Of Warcraft feel to the game. Second map ever made

Help needed!
The map is currently in beta test and although it is very basic compared to other maps around it has addictive game play. NEEDS BALANCING.
It would be nice if anyone good at triggers help me out on some quest triggers as they are very long, straining and boring to make.

PERCENT COMPLETE: 74%
Triggers: 90%
Units: 95%
Quests: 40%
Heroes: 70%
Custom Spells: 60%
Terrain: 90%

Screenshots!
Alliance shops

AW1.jpg

Alliance Hero Tavern

AW2.jpg

Accessory shop :3

AW4.jpg

Unique Horde/Alliance quest

AW3.jpg

Report any bugs to: [email protected]
Ingame name: Mcnewbie
Inspired by The Legend of Zelda Epic RPG
Map size: 251.8 KB

Attachments

• Azeroth Wars BETA1.5p.w3x
    251.8 KB · Views: 297

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Looks ... okay, I guess. Judging from the screenshots, maybe you can improve the tooltips by adding colour and better format. I'll try to test it, if I can fit in the time.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
Azeroth Wars is a group of strategy maps. Change the name of your map ;)

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I looked at your assassin abilities on a screen shot and they said "Impale, Fan of Knives, Windwalk, and Vengeance".

I think Vengeance was that Warden ability, though I may be mistaken.
Impale doesn't even make sense, most abilities have no real synergy.

wc3shady

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Alright let me give you some ideas for heroes.

First of all, I like it (and maybe others too) when heroes are more unique than just "Assassins".

Here are assassin ideas
- Night Stalker (Night Elf Assassin who praises the cat; she can pounce on her enemies, stealth, and even summon feline companions who can do everything she can)
- Thief (Human Rogue who can hide from view when not in combat and standing still, focusing on "dirty" fighting [sort of like the rogue from wow, but more subtle])
- Zealot (Insane Followers of the Holy Light, these humans sacrifice their armor in place for dexterity)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.