Crime Bensalem police investigating fight involving 40 people at Golden Corral caught on video

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Screenshot from a video of a brawl between patrons at the Golden Corral on Street Road in Bensalem. The video of the fight went viral.

Police are actively investigating a brawl at a popular Bensalem buffet restaurant Friday afternoon after the fight was captured on video that has since gone viral on social media.

Bensalem Director of Public Safety William McVey confirmed the department is actively investigating what happened Friday around 4:30 p.m. at the Golden Corral Buffet & Grill restaurant in the 1400 block of Street Road.

McVey did not have an exact count of of how many people were involved, but officers believe it was more than 40. The fight left the dining room heavily damaged and sent people fleeing for safety.

Police were not aware of any serious injuries and no arrests had been made as of Monday, McVey said, noting police have seen the video. The business reopened on Sunday, he added

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like the fact this happened at a Golden Corral is too on the nose.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel like the fact this happened at a Golden Corral is too on the nose.

I know right. Why is this kind of stuff always happen at Golden Corral? It used to always happen at Chucky Cheese but have not seen one of those in a while.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.