Bnet Hosting Bots

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedi8955

Reaction score
I've finally wrapped up main development on my map project. It's been 7 some-odd months of heartache and hair pulling; now I'm finally at a point where I'm proud of my work.

I'd love to begin hosting games of it on Bnet, but I'm definitly not going to be able to sit 24/7 and monitor it myself.

What options are there for automatic hosting? I'm unsure of how these work and if these kind of things are looked down on by Blizz. I need something that will post the game, move itself to a specific player slot, wait for players to join and launch when it's ready.

Thanks as always for any help, the help I've gotten here has been a huge part of me getting things working.

If everything goes well, I'll be posting the map here first, sometime early next week!

Viikuna

No Marlo no game.
Reaction score
Thanks to hosting bots, its damn hard to find any games from bnet anymore.

Theres just hundreds of bots hosting some maps that no one knows or wants to play, games that never start and are there just to fill your custom game list.

Take another aproach. Develop a community, and start hosting your game every saturday night or something. Play with your friends and your friends friends, or your clan or something.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bots are not supported on The Helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.