Buff with damage attributes modified

Le Pous

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I want to create a buff which has effect +25 damage vs Armored, how can I do? I try to create a new weapon with +25 damage vs Armored attribute, and in Tab Behavior - Modification - Weapon, I disable an old one and add a new. But it seems not aesthetic! Because I only want +25 damage vs Armored, not want the graphic "Disable" weapon appears on the information table of unit. I think there are two ways to have the right one: 1. Try to make the buff +25 damage vs Armored, 2. Try to hide an old weapon (In Behavior - Modification - Weapon, it doesn't allow to hide or subtract weapon, just allow add and dis/enable weapon)

If anyone can help me solve this problem, I thank you very much.

Attachments

• Disable Weapon.JPG
    Disable Weapon.JPG
    122.3 KB · Views: 213

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
I'm not sure how to apply type-specific damage bonuses through Behaviours, but would something like this work for you?
Trigger:
  • Melee Initialization
    • Events
      • Unit - Any Unit takes Fatal or Non-Fatal Any damage (from Marine - Guass Rifle (Damage) effects)
    • Local Variables
    • Conditions
      • ((Damaging unit) has Detector (10)) == true
      • ((Unit type of (Triggering unit)) has Armored attribute) == true
    • Actions
      • Environment - Execute Marine - Guass Rifle (Damage) on (Triggering unit) from (Damaging unit)

Just replace the Effects I've used with the ones you intend to use.

Le Pous

Reaction score
Oh, thanks Flare. It seems working well but I have tried to make a custom - melee map, so I don't use any trigger in my map. By the way, thanks you very much.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.