"Burrow" ability

Dois

Reaction score
How does "burrow" work? The one for the Crypt Fiend. Cuz I've been trying to hours to get it to work right but to no avail.

I'm trying to have a Hydralisk model hero use it.

Can anyone help?

edit: ok i think i know now... is there anyway for me to get the "burrowed" model but with a hydralisk portrait?

FroznYoghurt

Reaction score
What exactly malfunctions? does it gain the bonuses or does the spell not fire off at all?

My guess is that it does not go underground because that is an animation and the hydralisk model does not have it.
I guess you could either replace your unit with a unit with the animation whenever the spell is cast, and then change back again.
Or you could hide your unit (set transparacy to 100%) and create a dummy locust unit (with burrow anim) and order it to play burrow anim.

S

Sinan_029

The Burrow ability just means you can become invisible and appear to go underground increasing hit point regeneration and then creates another ability allowing you to deactivate. What's not to get?

To the above: Yeah, if that's the problem then i'd say the same, because hydralisk doesn't have an alternate model for going underground.

Dois

Reaction score
uhh the thing i was having problems with are the "DURATION" - Hero and normal.

im still not sure what they do... but ive set them to 0 and its ok now.

of course its friggin ugly though. no burrow animation. ill probably try what u said frozenyoghurt.. the latter

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.