WIP Camp Creator RPG

kiogra

Reaction score
hi, im starting a new game, heres some info about it:

Camp Creator RPG
Story: Recent rebelions have started to acctaully start to win. The human forces have bolstered there army and now are a even fight with the rebels. Years past with the war going on, and they pretty much annhialated each other. Only survivors of the war are people at unkown out-posts, and some villages, and war deserters.
10 freinds that had deserted war, had found a gold mine.. and there freindship broke up due to greed.
The 10 of them split up with large amounts of gold. Now to survive they must start a new civilization, in time they will grow huge, but with 10 new civilizations in one area, they will find each other, and destroy each other.

Starting out: You will start out with one war deserter, you will have to find a good spot to build in, then get your unit to build a hut.
the hut will be able to train a unit that can create camps, the camps create citizens, and that gives you income... with income (money) you can train swordsmen, build towers and can train chefs. chefs will produce food for your army. you will be able to upgrade your hut, and that upgrades your technology level. begining level is medival and stuff. other tech levels are still being decided... your army is used to attack the other civilizations.

You can ally others, but in the end you have to betray them, to become the dominant civilization. Although... once your war deserter is killed, you can still play. but you will be with the killer of your deserters team. and you cant un ally them, your just servants of them now.

Tips:
Its good to build a 2nd base too. but not really using that one, use it like a decoy.

Units:
War Deserter: Creates a basic hut
Tent creator: Creates tents & gets people to join the civilization
Civilvian: Adds 20 income
Gold mine: Produces gold (only 1 buy-able)
Great Tree: Produces lumber (only 1 buy-able)
Chef: Produces 10 food (only 3 buy-able)
Critters: Extra food
Doctor: Heals units
Shaman: totem spell caster
Footman: offensive/defensive unit
arrow tower: good defense

More units to come

Heroes: You can buy one hero in the game.
Heroes available: (most heroes abiltys will be editted.)
Sylvanus
Uther
Arthas
Illdian
Mountain king
Custom heroes available: (editted heroes)
Militia model hero
Priest model hero
More coming soon

i need some suggestions, to make the game better. any ideas?
Total Progress: 13%?

Dakho

()[o__o]()
Reaction score
This sounds pretty interesting, I've always liked those build-a-village type games. Good luck on your map ;)

R

Ricky

Hi~Ricky

I too have always liked these kinds of maps, the only issue I have got with this so far is that you say you need civillians to produce gold, does this mean you build one you get +20 income and then that civillian is removed form the game. Then every so often you get given your income?

If so my fears are the game will turn into: Whoever has the highest income wins, I hate it when that happens, Maybe you can make someway of stopping this from happening

Sirroelivan

Gunnerkrigg Court
Reaction score
Maybe for resources, place gold mines on the map that can be conquered. Every x seconds, a caravan is created near the gold mine that starts moving to your main building, when it arrives at the building, it gives you some gold and dissapears. So if you have many gold mines, there ar a lot of caravans to protect.

R

Ricky

Hey~Ricky

I agree with Sirroelivan his idea would avoid any "clicking wars" Plus it gives the game an element of terrain stratagy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.