Can make your terrain!

D

DkDemon

Hey i know i already posted 1 post like this but i didn't make many off the maps that people asked for.. But this time i will! Just tell me exactly what you want me to make and i'll make it! i promise that i will do it this time!! :):thup:

Try to look at the map i attached then you can see how i work...

Attachments

• Forrest.w3x
    261.9 KB · Views: 154

Champ-Bear

Reaction score
I have a map that I've been working on for a while, it's a hero siege type map 160x160. Been working mostly on the triggers and custom spells/item, and I'm not great with terraining. I've done about 1/4 of the terrain though. I kind of have an idea of what I want, so I could explain it to you and send you the map if you're able to do it.

D

DkDemon

Not bad actually. You know, you should use Lordaeron summer + Dalaran + Ashenvale + Fellwood mixed trees for a better effect of forest.
But really gj, make yourself a famuos terrainer, +rep

Thx :)

And to Champ-Bear: I'll help with your map just send a pm with a little more info about the map :)

D

DkDemon

Yes i know it is but the first post no one replied .. :-( and the other post there was alot of spamming... it has 4 pages...

Knight7770

Hippopotomonstrosesquiped aliophobia
Reaction score

joaoac

Reaction score
me too

I also can do terrains.
Will post some in a few days to demonstrate my work.

My concern is about rpg's maps and melee. Not arenas, TD's or something like many repeated symmetric places.
=)

Now I'm working on a huge 256x256 RPG terrain map for a friend from here.

And dude, as said about, be more patient. If you think you didn't got enough "requesters" with your previous thread, go making some maps for fun and data storaging. Maybe someone could request one of them one day.
=)

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes i know it is but the first post no one replied .. :-( and the other post there was alot of spamming... it has 4 pages...

So you want to make a new thread everytime you finish a request?
The other thread is still pretty high up on the threads list.

Also, The minority of people actually want terrain made for them. You should just make a tutorial if you think you're good at it.

FrozenShadow

I am a WolfieeifloW fan.
Reaction score
Can you do mine? I just needed your answer if you could do mine, because it would be great if you could, but I just need to know if you can, because if you can't, I know I will push through with my sucky terrain!

Map size: 96x64
Landscape: Underground, use Underground Cavern, make the look like it's underground, like rocks falling at cliffs.
Map name: Charge of Death
Map Type: AoS
Players: 10 Players, 2 of the Players, Red and Green, are Computer.
Gold Mines: Yes, though, just use Goblin Shop, then change the model to a Gold Mine, only one gold mine, at a very secret spot.
Trees: Use Rocks for Trees, use them for neutral creep sites.
Extras: A Rock Chamber, where many rocks fall, and an orc throne.
Creeps: Just a little, small, space for a boss, fit for him and one hero.
Special Requests: A ant-like chamber at opposite sides, marking the base, and incase you didn't know, an ant chamber has many tunnels around, and has sometimes large chambers, make it like a maze, the terrain, so it's hard to push, leave a big chamber for the Main Structure. Use Cliffs for the Mazes.

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can you do mine? I just needed your answer if you could do mine, because it would be great if you could, but I just need to know if you can, because if you can't, I know I will push through with my sucky terrain!

Try it yourself? You could get some practice.

---

Also, I just checked out your 'forrest' map, and... It's actually really bad terraining. The terrain is mostly flat, and when its not, its 'noised'.

And there are other stuff, the paths, trees, doodads... everything.
Its rubbish...

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Me after seeing your terrain:

orangutan2.JPG

If you want people to want you to make their terrain for their maps, you should probably read up on some tutorials. What I see in your terrain is out of scale, unrealistic and lacks variation. It looks too plastic and too arranged. Ah! Not only that, but this is the THIRD thread you have made on this subject because the other ones didn't get any requests. That backs up my point even further, I'm not trying to be a douche, but you should really read some tutorials or look at other people's work, and practice. A lot.

D

DkDemon

Okay fine you dont like my terrain.. But if you dont like it then just go away from this thread... Ps. I'll make some other terrain soon :-/

And panda i can make your terrain, i'll begin soon :D

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Don't get discouraged. Your terrainig is still more advanced than most people terraining. As I've said you should mix doodads, expecialy trees. You can read my terrain tut, it's in tutorial responcity section, to get better understanding of cliffing.

[wap]

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Okay fine you dont like my terrain.. But if you dont like it then just go away from this thread... Ps. I'll make some other terrain soon :-/

And panda i can make your terrain, i'll begin soon :D

If you make terrain, submit it to the terrain thread. If you make a tutorial, submit it to the resources section.
I highly recommend you improve though. I can make better terrain than you, and I don't consider myself a 'terrainer'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.