Cannot open up a WE unlimited map.

Homer

Reaction score
I used WE Unlimited a long time ago and I wanted to open the map up with newgen but I get an error about colored strings not in the database. Then it shuts down. Any help to load it into newgen?

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
1: This is *not* a Jass problem.

2: Did you integrate WEU into grimoire?

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
I don't think anybody really cares what forum you post in. The mods are nice enough to just randomly move stuff as they see fit.

Beyond integrating WEU and restarting the editor, I really don't know what to do.

Tried enabling UMSWE? You could try updating TriggerDataAddon.txt in the UMSWE folder, and integrating that.

Homer

Reaction score
Ah i dont have weu integrated... How do i go about doing that? I remember doing it awhile ago(Not the same comp). If anyone would be so kind to help me here I would appreciate it. I've been converting the weu triggers to normal triggers or writing them in jass however I can't seem to find some of them.

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Grimoire --> Integrate WEU

Homer

Reaction score
yah, Just saw that, doesnt seem to work. When i load the map is says unable to find hasunitability in database. Or something to that extent. I had one of these before but it said a differnt trigger function and I found them and replaced those. Do I need to port anything into the newgen folder? If memory serves me right you have to do something like that, or atleast with the older newgen.

Figured it out, nothing that a good readme read through cant fix. Need to have UMSE 5.0 disabled. Anyways I would rather have weu disabled however I dont think it is possible at this point. Thanks so much everyone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.