Chain Frost help!

bryanEX1993

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to do a chain frost ability of the hero Lich in DotA? If yes, please help! Reward anyone with +rep

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
1) Even though I have played DotA quite extensively, it doesn't mean everyone has. When referring to an ability or mechanic that belongs in ANY other map please explain. Otherwise they can't help you.

The closest thing I can come up to that would be maybe a healing wave with negative values....I don't know how to slow it down though.

--For all those who haven't played DotA:
Chain of Frost is an ability that spews a .....lets say ball of frost....at a targeted enemy. The frost is SLOW, very slow. It hits the enemy dealing damage and bounces to the nearest enemy to it, dealing damage again and so on. I don't think it has a priority for bouncing except that it won't hit the same target twice unless it's the only target it CAN hit.

Larcenist

REP: Respect, Envy, Prosperity?
Reaction score
I'd say a slide trigger or something. Then again I'm pretty sure there's a Chain Frost ability somewhere in the spells section.

> except that it won't hit the same target twice unless it's the only target it CAN hit.

Wrong, if it can hit but one target, the effect ends.

Moridin

Snow Leopard
Reaction score
I'm sorry, I meant it in a different way.
Something like, It hits A, goes to B, WONT GO BACK to A unless A is the only target around it.

You are right saying that the effect stops if there is only one target.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
it will go back to A even if it is not the only target

it can be A, B and 4 creeps

and it can still jump A B A B A B.....
but if there is only 1 target, than it hits him only 1nc

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.