[Contest] Speed Mapping

F

FKNCrazy

So by that you mean 1 player instead of 12? Or you can still have 12, but they work on their own?

H

Hjalle

Is there a limit of max map size? Or can i choose whatever size i want?
Do i loose points if it is to small?

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
The max size is up to 96x96. No, you won't lose points, if your map is small, however, if gameplay suffers from that...

Estel3

Reaction score
Bleh, don't be surprised if I show up with nothing. Can't really get motivated about this... Sorry :( .

H

Hjalle

Just started of with my map.. So here's a screenshot of my lovely village without any villagers... :)

minirpgimg1eq1.jpg

Im so going to complete this map :cool:

Good Luck
everyone :rolleyes:

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I'm assuming we don't need a single-player mini save/load?

Btw, great theme.
This reminds me of Star Wars Galactic Battleground, with the mass amounts of a different kind of RPG than the ones we have on Warcraft :)
Looking forward to COMPLETING a map (truly a first)

Edit > Classified!
lol

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
No, a save-load code is not required.

And if I were you, I wouldn't be shouting classified information to your "opponents".:rolleyes:

Hjalle, nice screenshot!

WIP-screenshots are appreciated, keeps the thread even more alive.:eek:

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
What to do with the map once it's finished?
just posting it here wont really be very intelligent -.-

and if you put it in the first post, then srry i didnt evn read that, i only read titles :p

Edit: nvm i read the pm, lol

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
OMFG YES!!!!

I just got up (it's almost 3PM my time, and hey what can I say? I'm nocturnal :p) and when I saw what the theme was I went crazy. RPG's are fun :D

And since it's onlyfor one player I don't have to worry about all the extra triggering. Alright...now to run to the computer that has Warcraft (yet no internet T_T) and start working.

Oh, and is the map suppose to be done 12AM our time on the 21st?

Andrewgosu

Reaction score
I consider all maps, which are not submitted more than 72 hours (3 days) later from the time I announced the contest open, grading-legal.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
hen..lets hope my isp likes my other copy in under 72 hours...or I'm f$&%ed

H

Hjalle

Hmm, this will be the last screenshot in a long time, since now i need to work hard to finish it...

minirpgimg2sx7.jpg

Enyoy :p

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well since Hjalle is stuff his screenies in everybody's face, I figured hey, I should show people some of my screenies.

However my Warcraft computer still has a faulty wireless. When I get the connection repaired I will post a few :p

F

FKNCrazy

Man, im not gonna finish rofl, my ideas are to big :O.. Oh well, i can try at least, and it will still be good.. :) Even if i don't get any quests in lol. Doesn't help that i've never played RPGs before either lol, on WC3 that is.

sevensc

Reaction score
Well, I started making my rpg, but a couple ideas i had seem to work better for another type of game - and i'm going ahead with it.

How many points are there for following instructions? lol

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
You just HAD to pick RPG, didn't you? :p

Well, I had this amazing idea but theres this bug, an unexplainable one at the, that no one seems to be able to fix. So, I had to skip this amazing idea.. and move onto a crappy one.

Well, not all is lost. I think I will enjoy my map and that is what matters... Even if they do not compare to any of yours. :rolleyes:

Have a good one. :):p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.