[Contest] Speed Mapping

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
What's this? Helping... each other?... I want to see blood man, BLOOD! Tear each other apart and chew other's limbs!!

Good luck with mapping, 2 days left.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Ya think of all the people Andrew!!!! What would happen if we were so mean the mods closed the forum :eek:

Oh and Hjalle....watch out, my map isn't all that amateur anymore :p

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
My RPG will suck the blood out of all the others... except that I can't come up with a compelling story... The characters are outrageous though... heh.

FEAR ME!

Any help can be given on what a loyal demon and his master would be doing in the frozen wastes of Northrend?

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
Right... I think that may work... except for the whole lich thing... Yeah... I think they will be there to exterminate the remnants of the burning crusade... :evil laugh:

-Thnx!

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Getting rid of demons are we <.<

Well I bringing them right back :p

My teraiin is just about 90% done, and when I get my wireless working properly I'll send some screenies

I don't want to have to waste a CD or get a floppy T_T

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
If you haven't noticed I'm more for helping people than making maps...

Completed Map Count of Elm: 0
Amount of rep from helping: I unno because I also have lots of -rep lol

Oh, and mine will probably suck because I have just realized how shitty I am at terraining.
I think I'm going to restart since I didn't do much anyways, and my whole idea wasn't really going to work, because... I know nothing about it!

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
I am going to fail completely... I can't make a compelling RPG... :(

That takes time :p

Oh well... I'll try to dynamicise it so nobody notices my suckage =D

PS I like to end every line with an emoticon ;)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
On a side note, if the map includes a penguin you'll get a bonus point, two bonus points for a giant penguin and three if you can kill a Furbolg in the map.

How true is this? :p

And I just hope I have enough time to finish this, the next few days will be extremely busy.

Well, I will still hand in what I have when time is up.

I am a bit confused about the grading, however. You say to post it here BEFORE the 72 hours are up? Then what is someone uses it to somerhow help them out?

But if it's after, then people could take a bit of extra time handing it in or whatever.

Care to clarify? Sorry for not following.

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
Lol :D
I just realized I can't make an RPG in 3 days because if I do wanna complete a map I do a little bit each day. Mapping for over an hour at a time almost kills me I've just realized :banghead:

Waaaaagh

Reaction score
Amen Bro! Yeah, minions are workin great, and I think I know how I'm gonna exterminate those pesky blood elves... :p

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I meant, late entries are not allowed (well, they are, but they won't be graded).

Though, you can submit your map with only spare spare minutes left...

Heh, just submit what you got when the time comes. Everybody had only 3 days, so, who knows, which map will be graded best.

Demonwrath

Reaction score
Well technically when I finish my map, I am only really 1/3 done from what I really want to do.

Sooooooo...this means that my map is only a beta release XD

And since I like my idea so much, after the contest I am gonna spend time completing it fully (as in adding little game extras and stuffs)

And I need something clarified. If I wanted to say...make 3 playable heroes on this RPG, but when the time limit was done, only had one, yet the one hero I had done basically went through the entire game, would you guys count it as 'complete' ? :D

F

FKNCrazy

You mean in total you want 3 heroes before the time limit but you only managed to finish 1? It doesn't have to be complete to submit it, you just shouldn't tell people how many heroes you want, then they wont know if its complete or not.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.