[Contest] Speed Mapping

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Well... I'm very sorry, but I have gotten absolutely nowhere on my map. It's terrible. I have an opening cinematic, and two spells for my main character. That's it. I think I am going to have to drop out... :(

H

Hjalle

Shit, i must go to bed, im not done... When i wake up its like 3 hours after the contest is finished.. :banghead:

Where can i post my map? Its not done, but i'll send it in because i laid down some time on it... I will probably not win or anything... :p

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
AndrewGosu said:
You have exactly 3 days to complete the map and post it as an attachment in this thread.

Hope that helps. :) Will get some WiP pictures sometime. I won't finsih, but... Meh. :)

H

Hjalle

Hjalles Mini Singleplayer RPG

Well, since i didn't have enough time, i'll post it anyway...
It not done :D

Hjalles Mini Singleplayer RPG
Wooooooooooo....

Attachments

• [Contest] Hjalle's Mini Singleplayer RPG v0.1.w3x
    112 KB · Views: 223

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Well, let me put it this way, on a completion scale, my map is oh...it's say no where close to being finished, but hey, might as well put it in. After the contest I'll keep working on it at a normal pace, and in a week or so it'll be done, complete and everything and I will release it, as a matter of fact...I may even edit it and make it a 3 player RPG :D

Well here it is (don't mind the name, it has nothing to do with the map :p)
View attachment 10149

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Oh god, it's closing in. I have little over 3 hours to post it here. Lets just hope something terrible doesn't happen. (Raving Harry Potter fans attacking, WWIII, power outage). :p

Reason I said Raving Harry Potter Fans is because today the last installment of the series came out, did it not?

Well either way, I wish I hadn't left it so last-minute. :p

Have a good one.

sevensc

Reaction score
Well, I lost a full day due to family visiting and I sadly will not have anything worth showing at all. I do hope there are similar contests in the future that I will be able to contribute more too.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Hmm, there seems to be a lack of entries! :(

Damn, I hope people post some. I don't have much time tomorrow if they decide to extend it.

(20 minutes left)

I will post mine soon. :)

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
Oh god. Here I go.

There I go. I did it. Last. Possible. Minute.

I had so many great ideas, too! I had this really funny one, that I couldn't put in :( :p

So, points on the map:

-Alignment system. You kill a guard, down you go. Kill a bandit, up you go. It dictates your speech.
-A fully finished guard system. Attack a villager? They call for help and you have any nearby guards on you. Kill them enough times? They get even stronger.
-Comical jokes throughout the speech. (Was hoping for more - Had this GREAT idea but didn't have time. Didn't even have time to test last quest.)
-A giant penguin fitting in without sticking out. (Seriously :p)

And yea.. Wish I could have done more :p

Attachments

• SMC Entry-006.w3x
    97.3 KB · Views: 221
T

Twyddli

It's very unfinished and i couldn't get the Computers to do anything, so it will prolly be boring after about 1min. But ill post it anyways :eek:

Attachments

• SpeedMap.w3x
    135.2 KB · Views: 238
F

FKNCrazy

Well Andrew said in a post earlier that there was 23 hours and 40 something minutes left when really there was meant to be only 22 hours and something minutes left but oh well, i better put mine up now. One question, did anyone else finish? with no bugs or tiny tiny bugs?
Oh btw do i get an extra point for having furbolgs lol?

Attachments

• Speed Mapping Contest.w3x
    162.6 KB · Views: 215

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
The contest has ended.

Now, judges will take their time and grade the submissions.

Omni

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Well, I lost a full day due to family visiting and I sadly will not have anything worth showing at all. I do hope there are similar contests in the future that I will be able to contribute more too.
"

well exactly the same here, and i if would have wanted to post it, i had to post it erhm exactly 24 hours ago if i wanted to be in :(

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Argh, it sickens me i didn't try. I'm just not good in SinglePlayer RPGs. Sorry...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.