Countdown Timer Messes Up

ashfall4

Reaction score
Hi, I'm making a turn-based map I named Castle Risk. I have a countdown timer for it, and it works perfectly when i test it in singleplayer, but when i test it with some friends and the timer ends (works perfectly the first time it goes), the timer changes to some random number under the time i set it to be, and the map breaks. I have two triggers that involve this timer. Shortened triggers below (left out the unnecessary parts, they're normally LONG):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Init

Events

Time - Elapsed game time is 1.00 seconds

Actions

Countdown Timer - Create a timer window for TurnTimer with title Turn Timer
Countdown Timer - Start TurnTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 60.00 seconds

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TurnEnd

Events

Player - (Owner of Zone Indicator (Custom Campaign) 0015 <gen>) types a chat message containing -end turn as An exact match

Time - TurnTimer expires

Actions
Countdown Timer - Start TurnTimer as a One-shot timer that will expire in 60.00 seconds

Can anyone please help me with this?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.