Critical Strike

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
What im trying to do here is to have a skill thats just like critical strike but isnt an aura, and lasts 3 seconds.. how would i do this, ive tryed figure it out using critical strike but its a passive skill so no mana gets reduced and the cooldown doesnt work...

edit: ok let me rephrase.. i want a skill that targets a unit and does a strike 2x damage then 4x, 6x... any ideas?

Nigerianrulz

suga suga how'd you get so fly?
Reaction score
alrite base the skill of something like unholy frizeny or something... and add critical strike to it

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
well u must be using RoC then u cant change spells and stuff (im using that too) for that u must use TFT editor to edit spells

Nigerianrulz

Reaction score
well go to the editor-->object editor-->spells(maybe coz i dont have TFT editor) and look in there

X

xtxChaosxtx

Open the object editor (helmit), click on the tab that says abilities, and click on the new ability icon (looks like a glowing fist). In the ability list, select 'unholy frenzy' (the list is in alphabetical order), and change the name to whatever you want. when it is created, select 'levels', and change it to how many levels of the spell you want. edit the fields that have to do with damage.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
but when i did that said that was about damage was damage per second and i want for 1 second all your attacks can do 2x more damage...

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
Give it Roar and make it only target yourself. How? It is your turn to figure the rest out.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
Ok, so far so good but there is a problem.. it will only go up to +10% more damage.. is there a way to make it higher..?

Duwenbasden

Ver 6 CREATE energy AS SELECT * FROM u.energy
Reaction score
instead of double click to bring up the edit box, hold shift and double click.

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
uhh if you put "10" in there and 10 is the limit, i think that means 1000% bonus damage. 0.1 is 10%, just so you know.. and if you want it to be x2/x4/x6 damage per strike with the effect on and for it to last 3 seconds, this is what i would reccommend
1. make a dummy version of "roar" that lasts 3 seconds and only affects ur unit
2. make another roar that gives x4/x6/ how ever high u think it will go, and make it cost 0 mana and have 0.01 casting time
3. make a trigger with a interger variable (for the # of hits), and make it dispel the previous roar and then cast a roar of the integer variable +1, triggered by the unit's attacking. add floating text if you want to make it be closer to critical strike
4. make a trigger that when "dummy roar" is cast, to wait 3 seconds then remove all the "roar" buffs from the unit.

xKxIxNxGx

Reaction score
ya well, it is in % and the max you could go was 10 which is 10% but thanks to Duwenbasden i can now go 200% 400% all the up tp 3000% which is all i wanted.. THANKS AGAIN

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.