Drakonia Rpg Project

Juliano

Reaction score
I fixed everything you said Feralex, thanks for the feedback...

And yes all units may attack air, because if they don't they woon't be able to kill the dragons, Black Hawk

S

Sadcase123

ok so again, about the AAA inventory system basically means:

You can only wear 1 set of item( etc glove, boots, wep, armour, shield)?

S

Sadcase123

Ok well,you might wanna combine stuff like thunder maul+ angel slayer cause it may help as in like, if you include the AAA inventory system attacks will go down a lot too, and the map might be unbalanced

Juliano

Reaction score
Ok well,you might wanna combine stuff like thunder maul+ angel slayer cause it may help as in like, if you include the AAA inventory system attacks will go down a lot too, and the map might be unbalanced

Yeah i decded that I won't use AAA, but what you mean by combining ThunderMaul+Angel slayer?They re completelly different one from another!

S

Sadcase123

No lol, not combine -_-. I was gonna ask like how do you combine the wep( the angleslayer and thundermaul im giving as examples ) if you can only have 1 wep in your inventory. But since you're not using it anymore, then its ok.

S

Sadcase123

Oh yeah, well, maybe u wanna combine both the boots which adds speed, and say something like:

Boots of Haste+ Boots of (i forgot the name)= Boots of Lighting/Speed/Etc??

Juliano

Reaction score
Yeah good idea the boot combination, I already made one, Wind Boots, I need some item like.... a armor or something

G

Gravedigger

Some people (like me) find all these Warcraft RPG's extremely boring, why not try adding more exciting features so more people would enjoy your map? Such as an arena area like in Oblivion, or real time combat (if possible), or some where that you can buy land then you can design your own level within the land you just bought using a system like escape maker, you could easily allow people to create dungeons in this area that other players could then try to complete.

Juliano

Reaction score
Some people (like me) find all these Warcraft RPG's extremely boring, why not try adding more exciting features so more people would enjoy your map? Such as an arena area like in Oblivion, or real time combat (if possible), or some where that you can buy land then you can design your own level within the land you just bought using a system like escape maker, you could easily allow people to create dungeons in this area that other players could then try to complete.

Yes I'm working on that, did you played on the map?
I already made a arena, a training room and a saveload system...
But real combat, escape maker, that would really don't fit on the map

M

MikeTheGuy

Gravedigger, I don't mean to sound rude, those are good suggestions but if you find it boring then just don't play it. The people that like Warcraft RPGs will play them and the people that don't will not.

Juliano

Reaction score
Stole the words of my mouth...

Phoenix huntress is nearly complete!
Needs a ultimate!Have a idea!?Post plz!!
Her abilityes shall be:
Hide(initial skill, different from normal hide)
Phoenix Shot(autocast flaming attack)
Call of thePhoenix(calls a 'pet' to assist battles)
Reborn(chance of revive on death)
Marksmanship(range and attack bonuses)
Ultimate- ???

S

Sadcase123

Maybe you can have one AoE ultimate like warlock and crusader:

Rain of Arrows
The archer fires a single arrow into the sky, which then splits into many arrows and damaging enemies around her.

Or you could have single targets ulti like riflemaster

Phoenix Arrow
The archer fires a single shot arrow that has higher damage, and along stunning the enemy with it

Or one like shockwave, damaging creeps in a line

Wave Arrow
The archer fires a HUGE ARROW which will damagine enemies in a line.

Juliano

Reaction score
Nice idea about the arrow storm spell, I will use it, but I need a 'rain of fire' skin that is replaced by a arrow effect, just a fire arrow wich comes from above...
Thanks

R

Ranik

Hi folks, I'm back for two days now, going on vacation with my dad from tomorrow, might test the map tonight...

S

Sadcase123

arrow skin?ill try to help you find one...because i dont really know stuff on how to use wc3 editor. However, i know that there is one skin where the archer shoots an arrow into the sky. Maybe you could use that too? So it will add more 'effect'.

Juliano

Reaction score
arrow skin?ill try to help you find one...because i dont really know stuff on how to use wc3 editor. However, i know that there is one skin where the archer shoots an arrow into the sky. Maybe you could use that too? So it will add more 'effect'.

To Ranik:
Good to see you again!

To SadCase123
The archer ''skin'' you said may be the normal ''stand victory'' animation, and yes please try to find one too!

S

Sadcase123

Im still searching around for the skins though, and somehow i saw ur post one hive requesting for the skin too. Im just too busy these days preparing with tests ahead. But dont worry, ill continue searching.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.