Drakonia Rpg Project

Juliano

Reaction score
.ex0dus., would you like to be a beta tester too?
If yes I'll sign you up, feel free to critique the map;)

.Ex0dus.

Reaction score
I would like to,but i have some problems with my pc(after a power break that happened some time ago my pc crashes sometimes :( ) I'll see what can i do. (That means i wanna be a beta tester :D)

.Ex0dus.

Reaction score
Here's an idea:Maybe you can make some shop items cost more souls,because killing enemies is too easy(i got more than 400 souls in 2 hours)
Also,try to make some unique items that are dropped by bosses and arent in shop.Good Luck!

elmstfreddie

The Finglonger
Reaction score
I read the first page and then skipped here without reading half of the replies!
Okay, well, I noticed in the past I said I could help. Still can, I'm always here.

Juliano

Reaction score
Here's an idea:Maybe you can make some shop items cost more souls,because killing enemies is too easy(i got more than 400 souls in 2 hours)
Also,try to make some unique items that are dropped by bosses and arent in shop.Good Luck!

Yes I'm planning to add item sets, and perphaps make different cities

I read the first page and then skipped here without reading half of the replies!
Okay, well, I noticed in the past I said I could help. Still can, I'm always here.

Ahh nice to see you still can help!(everyone goes happy when a famous guy with 3000 posts could help with your map)

You said you are good with triggered stuff...I actually need a better respawn system(mine strangelly don't spawn if I put more than 60 wait seconds) and a system that makes creeps patrol, move around,wander isn't good cuz the creeps don't attack you sometimes.

If you could beta test and critique the map too...

Anyway thanks!!

WarLuvr3393

Hmmm...too many things to play (WoW, COD4, WC3)
Reaction score
Sorry, I totally didn't read all the replies but I saw here you needed some quest ideas, here you go:

Based on World of Warcraft btw. :)

Troll Invasion - Quest Giver: Some guy in your main town :)

"You there! Yes you! I need your help. The trolls are coming, in big packs too! I need you to go exterminate them, but this will not be easy. Use this item (shield) to allow you to deflect 20 axes thrown at you. <Gives Shield> Please kill 10 of these suckers and bring me their hair as an indicator. Please help us save the town!"

Quest Reward: Magic Deflection Shield - A shield which gives you the chance to deflect any piercing attack thrown at you. (Based on Defend)

Troll Warlord: Jahkaar - Quest Giver: Same person, chain quest

"Okay, we know where their leader is, if you kill him the troll attacks will stop happening. But he's defended well by his troll friends. Use the shield to block some axes and the best way to kill him is to get a group and take them on. Good luck, bring me his head and you will be rewarded greatly."

Quest Reward: +X amount of money (I dont' know your money system) + Magical Axe of the Wood (Allows you to cut down trees and consume them, giving you 200 HP over time)

Sorry if none if this matches your map, I just tried to give you my suggestion.

Juliano

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion.. it gave me a new quest idea.But I won't use that shield stuff or the axe to cut tree...I made similar quests

Thanks anyway;)

S

Strider_1

Hey just completed drakonia 0.55 was a great map the scenery is beautiful the custom models etc. were also great May I suggest bringin in loads more items, e.g. you could have a diablo method were you can get badly damaged axe, normal axe, excelent axe etc. and they could have slightly different stats due to their rating. this would also mean that you wouldnt need more item icons instead just change the rating e.g. having damaged axe in red writing, normal white, excellent green . Or maybe use D3fiances legendary etc. items

Good luck with your map if you need any help im willing to help,

P.s one of your secret areas doesnt work because heroes cant step onto it
its the one in the area with all the mushrooms and blue shining light and no creeps atm.

Juliano

Reaction score
I won't make classifications yet because I'm on vacation and I won't have time...but legendary itens will happen...

The secret areas are removed in 0.6, sorry^^

Juliano

Reaction score
I'm actually planning to do a new hero...it will be a ice/frost spells hero...anyone got ideas?

GreatDivide

Reaction score
why don't you make an avalanche spell like you got hit while casting the spell the dmage will get stronger or sumthing like that

(i got this from pokemon lol :p)

Juliano

Reaction score
no... there shall be needed a lot of special effects...

Great divide, you are the only one who didn't posted ANY feedback, please beta test and post!

S

Sadcase123

Ok, Im back! Lol. I was so busy as i had tests for the whole week.
2-3 test per day. How tough is that?

Anyways, some ideas for ur ice/frost mage spell.Some are pretty basic.

Frost Nova (Skill 1)
Blasts an enemy for frost dmg + nova. (dont copy this description, i suggest you get the real one)

Brilliance Aura(skill 2)
Increases mana regenaration. Simple. (again, get the real one)

Frost Armour
Covers a unit target with frost armour, increase the armour and meele attackers that attacks the unit are slowed with frost.( simple, again, get the real description)

World Freezer(Ultimate)Got this idea name for Castle Fight, so if you are using it you may want to give credits to them too.
The Spellmage freezes an area of AoE(area of AoE you want), freezing all units for (no.of seconds you want) and dealing (how many dmg per sec.)After the effect wears off, all units are affected by Frost slow for (how many secs)

Juliano

Reaction score
Nice but too... basic,need more triggering, also remember that each hero has

-1 starting ability
-4 normal abilityes
-1 ultimate

S

Sadcase123

Yeah, i noe they're too basic, but its hard to think up a skill for the ice mage.
But still, i suggest you include basic support skills like Brilliance Aura because it will help A LOT especially when you are fighting boss mobs.

Here are some skills you may want to consider as a normal ability.

<Name Required>
When the ice mage hits a target, it has a *% chance of freezing the target and dealing extra damage.Chance and dmg increases with lvl.

<Name Required>
The ice mage heals some health(maybe) and mana after it kills a target. Health/mana acquired increased with lvl.

Juliano

Reaction score
Yes but I really need triggered skills, thanks for the ideas but I need something that may require triggers, all my heros have at least 3 triggered spells...that spell that heals life/mana when a enemy dies is nice, but I think isn't good to the 'theme' of the icelord...anyway thanks!

S

Sadcase123

Im sorry, but im a little bit stupid on triggered spells.
Does it means like active, need-to-cast-yourself spell

Juliano

Reaction score
Triggered spells are hero skills that require in some way the trigger editor to have effect, most of the triggered spells are custom, since they are changed from blizzard normal spells...examples are the Fury of Zekhran and Wrath of God skills.

Black Hawk

Reaction score
I fixed everything you said Feralex, thanks for the feedback...

And yes all units may attack air, because if they don't they woon't be able to kill the dragons, Black Hawk

Well for that you could create a second ranged attack for all melee heroes that targets only air. Ex) Rexxar throws axes at harpies in the Orc Bonus campaign.

Also I could Be a Beta Tester.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.