Enemy Unit COntrol

warpo

Reaction score
Ok, I have an ending cinemat where I need control of the enemy heros. But since I have an AI present for each one, as soon as I unpause them, they run on their merry way and the cinemat is ruined. I tried several things to make them stop and obey my actions but this doesn work. Here is the portion of the trigger before I create the heros for the cinemats.

HTML:
Actions
        -------- -------  HUMAN PORTION OF END CINEMATS  ---------- --------
    Cinematic - Fade out over 2.50 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    Wait 2.50 seconds
    Camera - Apply Final Cam 1 <gen> for Player 1 (Red) over 0.00 seconds
    Unit - Remove Ancient of War 0323 <gen> from the game
    Unit - Remove Tree of Eternity 0321 <gen> from the game
    Cinematic - Fade in over 2.00 seconds using texture White Mask and color (0.00%, 0.00%, 0.00%) with 0.00% transparency
    Cinematic - Disable user control for (All enemies of Player 4 (Purple))
    Sound - Play Human Defeat
    Unit - Create 1 Xavier for Player 10 (Light Blue) at (Center of Xavier Instant Final <gen>) facing 275.00 degrees
    Set X2 = (Last created unit)

and so forth. I thought the action Cinemat - Disable user control for (all enemies of Player 4 purple would work, I even tried disable user control for all players, but they still ignore me... Any clues anyone on the proper action?? This is just a small portion of the trigger, but this is where the issue starts.

Waaaaagh

I lost all my rep and my title being a jerk
Reaction score
Give the unit to a player without AI, and don't change color. Then, at end, give it back.

warpo

Reaction score
I/ve doen that, but the unit doens't cahnge color, but then the color around the unit changed color when you see their face in the cinemat when their speaking... Any way around that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.