Eternal Demise TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarios

Reaction score
Ahhhh! I think i have an idea. if you can make the bonunes person specific, than the person tower could have 2 categories of combat. One set could be normal, and the other could be skills like gun and torch weilding. The remaining category would be support skills.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lunarios said:
Ahhhh! I think i have an idea. if you can make the bonunes person specific, than the person tower could have 2 categories of combat. One set could be normal, and the other could be skills like gun and torch weilding. The remaining category would be support skills.

Wha? No clue what you just said.....

C

CTRLurself

just a thought...

i think he means that for the people towers, u could choose between attack or support abilities...

for the people towers, y not give the towers an inventory,a nd just make the stuff u make items, like "command aura" or something... and if i had a cool idea...

we can draw some ability ideas from element td if we want, cuz some of those towers are great...

death towers - everything that it kills, adds one chance to that player.

gold tower - bonus gold for kills

or summon tower, uses black arrow so that any creep it kills is resurected as 2 skelees.

Knights

Reaction score
Thanks for the clerification CTRLurself.

Progress on .22:

-All towers converted to heros
-Exp modified for the towers
Overall progress: 33%

Keep up the ideas I <3 ,
Knights :cool:

Lunarios

Reaction score
First of all, you didn't calrify it correctly, so i will.

The People Towers have 3 sets. Combat, Support, Advanced Combat. The skills in advanced combat are as follows : Ranged Weaponry, Melee Weaponry, Special Weaponry. For each level in the weaponry class, the person can weild a greater range of items. I'll give an example

Bob has just learned Ranged Weapons Lvl 1.
Bob can now use bows.
Bob has just learned Ranged Weapons Lvl 2.
Bob can now use long bows.

If the skill nessecary for weilding isn't picked, than the item has no affect, or is given back to the person who is trying to give it to them. If you still don't get it, than talk to my ass, thats where the brains are kept, which keeps my head free for head banging :banghead:

Gold Tower has been listed. The Black Arrow tower would fit into the category of Spells, Dark, for magic towers. As for the death towers, I think I have a better solution. What are the monsters going for? Buildings? How bout for every civilian buildings you construct, it adds the level to a total sum and divides, adding on levels. If there going for people, than they should be attacking the towers.

Category List:
Overall Categories.

A. Spells
B. Combat
C. Support
D. Other

A.
Dark (See fotenote 2)
Light
Water
Fire
Earth
Nature
Energy
Other

B.
Weaponry Weilding (Certain skills like gun usage may be expanded to types of guns)
Upgrade Usage (Usage Of Upgrades)
Attack Enhancers (includes attack speed, damage, etc.)
Attacking Abilites (Slow Poisin, may require item to be in slot)

C.
Attack Buffing
Weather and Heat Buffing (Or Debuffing)
Spellcasting Buffing (mana increase)
Power Generation (For certain towers) See fotenote 1.
Monster Anti-Buffing

D.
Gold Harvesting
Corpse Harvesting
Resource Collection
Manufacturing (See fotenote 3)

Current Categories, will be added to later.

1. Certain towers require power generators. These towers will require mana to attack, so these towers will have the ability to suck mana from power generators only.

2. Necromancy Included. Can sell corpses for money with advanced skills. Can be used to permanetly empower towers. Corpses can be converted to items that provide bonuses to certain towers only.

3. Certain towers can be used to make things. A flame tower could serve as a smelter with the proper skills.

Each Tower would have 2, or one class skill, only available to those towers. For photon cannons it might be enable increased attack speed if sucking power. For a tower like an arrow tower it might invest in apermanent attack bonus, like improved arrows.

C

CTRLurself

tower list

yea, i've been hosting .21, and it's a great map. the only thing is, people have complained about 3 things...

1)there needs to be a tower list...there are just to many towers for there not to be, i've played like 4 rounds now, and idk how to use titanium, aluminium, or iron...i figured out limestone (which does use aluminum i think) and steel (magic box thingy)

2)resources spawn en-mass, so right before they do, there are like none left...

and 3) there aren't enough rocks spawning. they are so important with alchemy, and everything, but they don't spawn too much in the later lvls

oh yea, if u use a tree with water, it makes a water tower...without taking the water out of ur inventory, so u make water towers out of only trees. that's the only glitch i found.

and the monsters are REALLY easy to kill cuz they don't have anywhere near enough hp.

and since this is such a coplex map, one glitch is PHENOMINAL!!! keep up the good work

Lunarios

Reaction score
*worries about competeitive edge*
Remeber, if doomsday comes to your door, its not my fault. The simply answers to those questions are, many of the maps modes haven't been imputed, so this is like a pre-easy mode. Right now were just expanding content, and knights you really need to add a "DISCOVER TOWERS". I'll be glad to help in some way. If possible. Its obvious your over worked.

Sharing End Game Possible Movie Script next post.

Knights

Reaction score
Amazing ideas guys. Thanks for the bug find CTRLurself.

You get credit in the game CTRLurself.

Keep up the AMAZING ideas,

P.S. I am working on Tower Abilities.

Lunarios

Reaction score
New Towers:
Liquid Hydrogren Tower: Fires luquid hydrogen, freezing the target for 1/2 a second, than igniting it for about 15 seconds of damage. The ultimate is Gas Attack, where is puts a massive amount of hydrogen into the air, than ignites it, setting it on fire, and in effect, burning the air. Decreases oxygen supply dramatically causing slower speeds.

Laser Wheel: A rapidly spinning laser that slices the unit in half, making 2 copies of it at 1/2 its original health, which lose HP because they have been cut in half.
Ultimate: Horizontal Plane: The laser fires horazontally, which upgrades the tower so instead of 2 halves of the body that can proceed at normal speed, one half has higher HP but moves slower, and one half lose HP much faster but moves faster. My suggestion? Make 2 peices of meat. Upper Body, Lower body.

Piton Gun: A new super powerful way of firing missiles has led to the Piton Gun. It fires a mutli blast missile at a enemy, which can go completely through them. The missile leaves behind a mine that either explodes upon impact or denotes later. Fires in straight lines.

Ultimate: Piton Beam: Upgrades to a laser that instead of traveling in straight lines, bounces off of enemies, dramatically increasing effecticeiny.

Traps:
(I'm sure you can think of the obvious traps such as fire, mine, boulder, entangle, etc. I'll think of advanced ones.)
Concept: Would traps be considered heros as well? It might provide unfair aspects in the support category, as traps can be placed anywhere and note impede movement. My personal opinion is yes, but they would have there won classes.
Concept: Traps would have a different attack style so certain monsters could be trap resistant, and other affects.
Concept: Should traps need a special profession of trap maker? Perhaps a civlain building called the trap maker.

Multiple Mine Trap: A trap that is buried deep in the ground, and deploys a mine on the surface evrytime it is denotated. Takes around 3 seconds to travel to the surface.

Pit Trap: A hole in the ground that captures monsters and stabs them with spikes. The monsters have 15 seconds to get out of the pit.

Rotor Trap: A spinning death wheel thingy

Magic Traps, 1 & 2: These would specialize in mana, and have no base attack except for there classes.

New Concept: A random 3 monsters from every spawn would have a certain specialization. Most likely is vetren, who is stronger in general (buffs). For every leak in solo, you get an additional veteren in your next spawn.Next most liekly is Medic, a person with healing aura, that heals a certain percentage per minute. Next most likely is a support: has certain auras that benfit monsters. Last most likely is hero, which is like an upgraded vetren. If it makes it past, a amount of lives between 1-4 are subtracted. Heros act like vetrens as they come back next time, when slain, bonus gold. If your tower slays any class, more exp, and more gold. All of this is done by buffs. It may be nessecary to slay a class member to get a certain tower.

Legendary Towers: A 1/50 chance is for your tower to become a ledgendary tower when it hits max level. The ledgendary tower is alot like a normal tower, and actually shows up in the hero listing. The towers would have names, be able to do all upgrades, and have a much greater selection of levels and skills avialable to them, complete with 3 spell books.

I Lurve my Ideas :banghead:

Knights

Reaction score
And yet again, good ideas.

Keep em up,

P.S. Progress is going good, I would say 45%. Finished all towers into heros, and added a bunch of abilities to em all. Now just making some more abilities, then I will start making NEW towers.

;)

Lunarios

Reaction score
Your at 45%? Lol knights. If the idea squad does a good job...which seems to be comprised of me and CRTL lately, than this map should never be done :p.

Where are all the good people that provided ideas before I fell into existance?

Knights

Reaction score
You scared them. No, your face scared them. <3

Yes, 45% seems a little high, but I have been doing a lot of work. Each towers has 1 of it's own abilities, 1 of about 5 abilities based on towers, like Fire Arrows, and 1 of the ability for all towers. I am also going to add an ultimate ability for level 10, which is triggered and really cool and powerful.

Yes, 45-50% is acurate for .22.

Edited screenies on initial post.

C

CTRLurself

45%

for a map this complex, 45% is pretty fast. remember, we're going for a good td, not an easy one... those r some really cool tower ideas. and it seems that just the 3 of us r hardcore like that, willing to stick to it to get a good map. well, i'm off to host a custom hero arena, ttyl

Knights

Reaction score
^^

That is the emoticon as well as arrows pointing to my post above.

;)

C

CTRLurself

ideas

i've been trying to think of rly cool ideas for towers, but i realized that t.v. killed my ability to...uhh, u kno....think. so i'll just test stuff, and maybe have like 1 good idea.

friggin imagination hating tv. :banghead:

Lunarios

Reaction score
Labratories:

Bio-Lab: A special place where you make gases and disease that kill things. The bio lab has two fuctions. 1 is to use natural materials to create gases, than bottle them in easy to use spray bottles. Second is to change 3 variables, tempeture, moisture, and sugar, to create diseases. If you get each variable within a certain range, than you can make a disease for a empty spray bottle. The spray bottle are than given to people towers which have special weapons 3+. Made with advanced build.

Gun-Lab: Makes guns as predicted. It simply makes any type of artillery, and is made with advanced build. Certain techs can be researched, and these techs allow things like, gun powder generation, metal generation, very good things like that.

There are many such labatories which can make certain towers and stuff. After all, your builder ain't god.

All the civilain building are built in the resource zone, in a special plot of land.

:D

Knights

Reaction score
Recipies:
Wood x 6 = Tree
Water x 6 = Ice
Wood + Flint = Arrowhead
Arrowhead + Wood = Arrow
Rock + Wood = Taser
Water + Poison = Poisoned Water
Poisoned Water + Shrub = Poisoned Shrub
Tower Recipies:
Flint + Wood = Simple Arrow Tower
Rock + Wood + Gunpowder = Cannon Tower
Tree + Rock = Burrow Tower
Ice + Tree = Ice Tower
Arrow + Wood = Arrow Tower
Shrub + Wood = Roost Tower
Magic Ball + Wood = Magic Tower
Tree + Rock = Burrow Tower
Poisoned Shrub + Wood = Corrupted Fountain
Shrub + Wood + Rock = Flying Tower
Tree + Rock + Magicball + Poison + Arrow + Fire = Arcane Tower
Taser + Wood = Electric Shocker
Tree + Rock + Shrub + Poison = Protector Tower
Taser + Tree + Poison + Magicball + Shrub + Arrow = Photon Cannon
Fire + Arrow + Wood = Fire Tower
Rock + Tree + Gunpowder = Catapult Tower
Water + Wood = Water Tower
Rock + Flint + Shrub = Spirit Tower
Taser + Magicball = Energetic Tower
Tree x 6 = Tree Tower
Iron + Taser + Wood = Machine Gun Tower
Titanium + Flint + Tree = Nuclear Silo
Steel + Magicball = Metal Box
Limestone + Shrub + Wood = Limestone Fountain
Lead + Tree = Lead Tower
Aluminum + Tree = Shrine of Death
Lithium + Shrub + Tree = Metal Tower
Iron + Tree + Arrow + Taser = Tower of Hope
Tree + Taser = Transportable Tower

Those are the recipies. So far, I have added the transportable tower. I will be adding 10 more towers for .22.

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hey Knights, did you need anymore items, oh well, here are very few:

Data Chip - Bits
Data Chip - Terabytes
Custom Chip Base
Chip Customiser

I saw your Eternal Demise map over at wc3sear.ch :D , good for you!!!!

EDIT:
It was probably a lookalike map. Must have been half awake that time :nuts: :p .

Knights

Reaction score
WHAT?!?!?!? I NEVER UPLOADED TO WC3SEAR.CH!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

WHO DID????

Edit: Checked wc3sear.ch and it isn't there, good thing too, I was starting to worry a fake version was put out.

:phew: dang theres no emoticon for that. :p

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Oh wait, it was a "lookalike" of the map. I must have gone cuckoo or something :cool: . Well the title was similar to yours or something like that. It was a spiral TD kind of. Looked just like yours too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How are you all? :D
    +1
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Howdy
  • Ghan Ghan:
    Still lurking
    +3
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am great and it is fantastic to see you my friend!
    +1
  • The Helper The Helper:
    If you are new to the site please check out the Recipe and Food Forum https://www.thehelper.net/forums/recipes-and-food.220/
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    How come you're so into recipes lately? Never saw this much interest in this topic in the old days of TH.net
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    Hmm, how do I change my signature?
  • tom_mai78101 tom_mai78101:
    Signatures can be edit in your account profile. As for the old stuffs, I'm thinking it's because Blizzard is now under Microsoft, and because of Microsoft Xbox going the way it is, it's dreadful.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I am not big on the recipes I am just promoting them - I use the site as a practice place promoting stuff
    +2
  • Monovertex Monovertex:
    @tom_mai78101 I must be blind. If I go on my profile I don't see any area to edit the signature; If I go to account details (settings) I don't see any signature area either.
  • The Helper The Helper:
    You can get there if you click the bell icon (alerts) and choose preferences from the bottom, signature will be in the menu on the left there https://www.thehelper.net/account/preferences
  • The Helper The Helper:
    I think I need to split the Sci/Tech news forum into 2 one for Science and one for Tech but I am hating all the moving of posts I would have to do
  • The Helper The Helper:
    What is up Old Mountain Shadow?
  • The Helper The Helper:
    Happy Thursday!
    +1
  • Varine Varine:
    Crazy how much 3d printing has come in the last few years. Sad that it's not as easily modifiable though
  • Varine Varine:
    I bought an Ender 3 during the pandemic and tinkered with it all the time. Just bought a Sovol, not as easy. I'm trying to make it use a different nozzle because I have a fuck ton of Volcanos, and they use what is basically a modified volcano that is just a smidge longer, and almost every part on this thing needs to be redone to make it work
  • Varine Varine:
    Luckily I have a 3d printer for that, I guess. But it's ridiculous. The regular volcanos are 21mm, these Sovol versions are about 23.5mm
  • Varine Varine:
    So, 2.5mm longer. But the thing that measures the bed is about 1.5mm above the nozzle, so if I swap it with a volcano then I'm 1mm behind it. So cool, new bracket to swap that, but THEN the fan shroud to direct air at the part is ALSO going to be .5mm to low, and so I need to redo that, but by doing that it is a little bit off where it should be blowing and it's throwing it at the heating block instead of the part, and fuck man
  • Varine Varine:
    I didn't realize they designed this entire thing to NOT be modded. I would have just got a fucking Bambu if I knew that, the whole point was I could fuck with this. And no one else makes shit for Sovol so I have to go through them, and they have... interesting pricing models. So I have a new extruder altogether that I'm taking apart and going to just design a whole new one to use my nozzles. Dumb design.
  • Varine Varine:
    Can't just buy a new heatblock, you need to get a whole hotend - so block, heater cartridge, thermistor, heatbreak, and nozzle. And they put this fucking paste in there so I can't take the thermistor or cartridge out with any ease, that's 30 dollars. Or you can get the whole extrudor with the direct driver AND that heatblock for like 50, but you still can't get any of it to come apart
  • Varine Varine:
    Partsbuilt has individual parts I found but they're expensive. I think I can get bits swapped around and make this work with generic shit though

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.