Eternal Demise TD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunarios

Reaction score
This post's primary purpose is to get this back to page 1.

-Team Buffs: There is a buffage shop at the center of the map. Actually there might have to be 2. You could purchase 2 types of buffs

Universal Buffs: They affect every single unit on the map, excluding monsters. There are buffs that may slow down monsters, or related

Area Buffs: You are given a unit with a specific aura. Or your builder is given an item. Something. It simply provides a buff for an area. If it is unit based, than the unit can do unviersal blink.

All buffs would be timed.

-Towers

Nalpalm Tower: It coats a unit with nalpalm, and than in 3 seconds ingnites it, doing damage to it and units around it.

Special Operations Offical: A upgrade from the person tower, this combines a huge aresenal into one item, which upgrades the person. The person has a base attack of a starnadized machinegun, with abilities that allow him to change into other guys. Flame thrower, assasin, rocket launcher, you name it.

Anti-Gravity Drive: A tower with no attack, but it slows enemies that get to close.

Knights

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Lunarios said:
This post's primary purpose is to get this back to page 1.

What a reason to post....I don't even understand it...

Nice ideas anyways,
Knights :cool:

Knights

Reaction score
Oh..you mean a bump.

Bring
Up
My
That's a bump.

Anyways, keep up the ideas,

Lunarios

Reaction score
Zomg. Probably because its my brainchild. Its a great new concept don't you think? Well its new.

If you find the above statement offensive, than look up brainchild. If you still find it offensive, than i'll look it up.

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Lunarios said:
Zomg. Probably because its my brainchild. Its a great new concept don't you think? Well its new.

If you find the above statement offensive, than look up brainchild. If you still find it offensive, than i'll look it up.
I think you two are connected somehow...clanmates, aren't you?

Lunarios

Reaction score
Of course. Hes the Cheif and the Triggering Expert, and I am the Ideaing Expert.
I provide map ideas and content, he puts them into play. And just because you people think anyone can idea well, I will include that I'm pretty good all around in the editor. But yes, I'm shaman and hes cheif

Knights

Reaction score
I feel I must say something, so here it is:
Follow the Blue Winky Emoticon
;)

Lunarios

Reaction score
As a further extension,

I am also a credit hog. If I don't get my due credit (which I sincerly beilve I am not). Than I act like a piss head (As I am now).

Lunarios

Reaction score
Knights said:
Okay, I have a new concept for towers, which I came up with from help from my friend, Lunarios.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

If you still don't get it, than i'll lay it out.

which I came

Still?

I

You literally ripped me off from under my nose :mad:

Well I may be getting my due credit, but its certainly not showing in any visable way. :mad:

I'm not even in the god-dam cienmatic which explains my idea. Its says, or said "Knights of Tables Presents" :mad:

I. will. be. glad. to. help. with. the. items. and. such. If. you. would. let. me. touch. the. map. :mad:

Am I making myself clear? :mad:

Knights

Reaction score
Lunarios. No flaming on the forums...I'll handle this with PMs...

Keep the ideas going..

Lunarios

Reaction score
PMs weren't cutting it. I had PMed you alot over MSN and b.net, and nothing happened. I was completely ignored. Completely ignored. If you had taken some action, I wouldn't have flamed. I will flame again and again until we can negoiate a compromise that I like.

Lunarios

Reaction score
Good-Bye

I offer my final resignation of Clan MmU and the projects Mystica and Eternal Demise. I have been making it clear that I detested how you were running things. I have been counting down from 10 to one, making it clear of my final reisgnation. This message brought me to zero.
Below is the message thanatos sent to me, and what I said:

Thanatos_820 said:
Ooooooh........Lunarios is quite angry at you....somethimes, the best thing to do is to give them what they want for example like saying: Alright I'm sorry, I should have gave you credit. Maybe they will feel better. No offense or anything but just telling you what you can do about this arguement. I don't like the situation you're in though... :(. If you need any help with sitsuations like these, just ask me.

Sincerely,
Thanatos_820

It's nice to know I can count on you. :p

I'm just going to explain to him calmly that he gets so much credit it's not funny. If he wants more credit on the forums...well...I'll give it to him.

He was complaining to me that I got rep for Eternal Demise TD, when he should have gotten some too, but I tryed to explain how I started the map, Finished it, and did everything in it...and just because you came up with a great idea, doesn't mean you should get as much credit as me.

He spent about...maybe...30 minutes..to figure out that idea. Whilst I spent over 30 hours implementing it.

He should be happy that an idea of his is even being USED...not be grumpy that he wants more credit

=/,

Get it?

Like you wouldn't you use my idea. You said it yourself, it was a jackpot idea.

Time is irrelevant. Maps that have been made in 5 hours or less have been great maps. RPGS that have taken 72 hours may suck.

Dude, You say i get 49% or something. I like that. In fact I love it, and i'm trying to work harder to make it seem like a I earned it. You refuse to let me do this. its our map, and your hogging it. I want action, not words. I get 49% credit. My name is mentioned twice in the map. One time isn't even illedgible. Your name is in the presents, your name is in the cover, your name is all over the map. Mine is mentioned as much as all the other players. Look, if it gets any farther than this, than you are stealing material and ideas.

I'm trying to keep this arguement out of the spotlight, but if its not in the spotlight nothing happens. I want to help, I want to make the map that I made special, that WE made special, better. How hard is it to send me a map. I can work on it while you work on mystica. I will gladly implement stuff. I will galdy work on stuff. It is sheer agony for me to do nothing in a map that I helped create.

I'm asking to help with our creation, and you deny it and say its mine.

Amazing...just...how...STUPID...ARE YOU?!?!??!

STEALING IDEAS/?!?!?!? I COULD SAY YOUR NAME ONCE IN THE FRIGGIN QUESTS IF I FELT LIKE IT AND IT'S NOT STEALING!!!!

YOUR NAME IS THERE 3 TIMES, MINES THERE 3 TIMES....BE HAPPY STUPID DUMBASS..BE HAPPY

SORRY FOR YELLING...BUT YOUR JUST NOT GETTING IT....YOU...ARE...BEING...A....CHILD!!!

IT IS NOT OUR MAP IT IS MINE,

This has pushed me over. You have abadoned me, ditched me. I saved this map from being a sad repeat of its thousands of twins, and I get rewarded in such a way. It is clear that you only respect my rich ideas, and not me as a person. Once you have my riches, you seem fit to think there yours with your impossible, caveman logic.

Knights, other people have helped you make this map. It can't be yours after you that. I made my policies clear when I came into the clan. I get my due credit. Originally this was fulfilled when we were wroking on smaller projects. When we hit gold, with your labor and my guidance, you hoard it all.

You put your name on my most incredible gem

"I came up with this great idea"

You put your name on other peoples gems

"This map isn't ours, its MINE"

I do not think you are fit to be a leader, when your true greedy side is exposed.

I do not wish to work for you any more.

I do not wish for other people to work for you anymore.

I officailly offer my resignation, and I encourage the resignation of others.

Sincerly,
Lunarios

I will still be glad to exchange insults away from this forum.
Goodbye.

Halo_king116

Working As Intended
Reaction score
This is becoming a little flame war... Lets keep it down and try to settle this in a nice and calm manner. Ill start with the first flame ;) (P.S. I will make my few comments and try to stay generally out of this)

Damnit Knights, please understand this:

If he made over 40%, it should be "KnightsofTables and Lunarios presests...".

Both of you worked hard, even the members here at TheHelper have put in their contribution. It's just sad how you won't admitt it.

Heres the thing... Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD, or ever SHOULD. This map is great, the ideas great, but petty fights like this ruin the progress.

Heres the funny part: Knights hides himself here. What he says behind the scenes is totally different. Time to expose it. I shall all give you a PM Knights sent me, any Admin can verify this is exacly what he said. I will comment in red.

Halo!! Hello.

Listen. Lunarios has no right to ask for more credit then he has. Asking for more? Your right, he shouldn't. You should be giving him what he deserves. Stop hiding. You know he has worked equally hard as you, just because it looks like you did more doesn't mean you did. He has simply terrained it, and thought of an idea. An idea? I see. I have a conclusion on that.... Either you can't count or are totally ignorant. :eek: He SHOULD get not much credit at all, and is lucky to get as much as he gets.

My name is mentioned 3 times, his mentioned 3 times, yet, he complains like theres no tomorrow.

He killed our clan, because he thought he did not get enough credit, therefore, will be removed from credits ENTIRELY! I see. So lets look at it this way... I get in a fight with all of my beta testers. And I kick them off of the list, just because I had a hissy fit? Doesn't sound right to me... He still helped a lot with this map -.-

He is a childish, noobish, person.... :nuts:

Knights :cool: I've always hated how you put that smilie there -.-

I have known you for two years. You are a cool guy, but you are an idiot.

Well, one last thing. Hows the latest version of the map, anyways?

Lunarios

Reaction score
I am glad to know that I have someone who at least partially agrees with me.

Upon that, I will rpovide my final idea for Eternal Demise.

All of Knight's shamans have either been booted from the clan, or hate/dislike him.

Battle_Crasher, Mooman, Haloking, Lunarios, LegendsofChoas.

This should tell you something knights. And if it doesn't than live in your peaceful bliss of stupidity.

Well, as a gift from us to you, We have taken the care to resign you from you position of cheif, so you would not stand for further embrassment.

I am glad they gave me the privilage to present you with the gift.

-Lunarios, former Shaman of Clan MmU, New anti-stupid activist.

Knights

Reaction score
Ahh, this is halarious. Removed from my position? More like, ...

You ...kicked...every member of the clan.

JUST BECAUSE YOU HAD SOME HISSY FIT OVER THIS ABOUT NOT ENOUGH CREDIT.

IF YOU WANT YOUR...NAME...ONE MORE TIME, TAKE IT...

I don't give a xxxx any more.

You went too far lunarios...too far.

Edit: Somone please close this irrelevent thread, so I can open a new one for fresh ideas.

Oh, and lunarios, stop being dumb, and making up things i never said.

Let me take this time to clear some things up.

Lunarios said:
All of Knight's shamans have either been booted from the clan, or hate/dislike him.

Battle_Crasher, Mooman, Haloking, Lunarios, LegendsofChoas.

Not true.

Battle_Crasher = Removed from his position as he cannot make maps well.
Halo_King = Removed From Position from suspicion of kicking members
Lunarios = You...
LegendOfChaos = Went to make Clan TTG

Oh, and of course, you forgot to mention Azzhay, the BEST SHAMMY...

Lunarios

Reaction score
-First: Don't turn this into a flame war

-Second: Of course your denying it, it makes you look bad.

-Third: Don't hide the truth Knights. You sent all this to me, as a direct insult. If possible, the admins can prove it. Don't close the thread.

-Fourth: Azzhay hasn't been on b.net for ages, and has no idea of the things you have been doing to other members of the clan, or former clan.

-Fifth: You have confirmed my opinions of you, and hopefully others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.