Evasion Aura

Undead Me

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I'd like to make an aura which gives evasion. Actually, let me explain the situation better. In a game I'm making I want terrain to give bonuses to nearby units. Sand slows units down and lowers their defenses. Mud REALLY slows them down. Forests will give an aura which boosts armor and gives 10% evasion or so to units in them.
I think the best way to do this might be to have invisible, neutral wards which give auras. Or just wards which have locust and are too small to see anyway. But I don't know the best way to do that. And I don't know how to make an evasion aura.
I'm excellent with GUI but I know almost no JASS at this time. So if you give an answer regarding JASS I would love it if you gave the full code, not just tips on how to make it.

Thanks!

Rainther

I guess I should write something of value here...
Reaction score
Kay. Take all auras and give them to the hero with an invisible spell book, all auras can only affect "Self" and make a start trigger which disables the abilities for all the players, and enable and disable them upon entering regions.
And hide an evasion ability and activate both evasion and devotion aura upon entering the forrest (and don't forget to remove them upon leaving)

xAnaMorphine

Reaction score
For example, a unit comes in range of the evasion unit.
Add the abillity evasion to the unit which comes in range of the evasion unit?
(Item abillity so you can't see the image/tooltip).

Kay. Take all auras and give them to the hero with an invisible spell book, all auras can only affect "Self" and make a start trigger which disables the abilities for all the players, and enable and disable them upon entering regions.
And hide an evasion ability and activate both evasion and devotion aura upon entering the forrest (and don't forget to remove them upon leaving)

or do like he said.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.