Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

exalted

Reaction score
sampe happened to me on europe some minutes ago. i was trying to buy that new skill for thiefes and got dropped off the game.

BigBoo

Reaction score
This doesn't sound like a bug to me, but rather like some problems with 3rd party tools, since nobody else ever had this problem ... :rolleyes:

Make sure you do not use any kind of cheating while playing Warcraft III ;)
Better for your reputation, too.

rofl.

the only 3rd party tool that my friend is using is warkey ._.
but the game was hosted by hostbot, maybe it bugs with hostbot?

oh and exalted, "turn off mh omg§§§11!! banned"
no, seriously...

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
sampe happened to me on europe some minutes ago. i was trying to buy that new skill for thiefes and got dropped off the game.
Hmm, this is weird. It seemed to work fine all the time - and there were enough people that commented me on that ability, so it can't be a problem with that. And besides, I do not use local code with spell buying and stuff.

exalted

Reaction score
well, are there any informations about a next release available already? My Party is kinda done with the content so far ?D

Hypopotamus

Reaction score
Some load disconnect error.

Hi there.
Sorry if there's another trend about this but it's occuring with me when I use the Load Code.

I'm playing with my friends the RPG, and when the game starts, I set my load code and when I press Enter, while i'm hosting the map, my friends are disconnected and when they host, I'm disconnect.

I'm using version 03112009.

Is the problem with me?
When I play Solo, I can normally play, only when my friends are with me occurs this error :(

Thanks for your attention.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Loading requires a lot of internal operations. It may be possible, that you lose connection because of some heavy freeze that is caused by the loading process. However, this should only happen with weak PCs with low RAM and/or a bad CPU.
I'm sorry, this is something blizzard fucked up; we can not change that. :(

yea its been almost 2 weeks , new version please!
The last version upgrade took several weeks. What are you expecting? We have a life, too ... -_-'

unifreshman

Reaction score
hello~

dear Zwiebelchen
i am from Taiwan, R.O.C
this rpg is one of the best warIII rpgs i have played
i have many friends playing gaias retaliaion
keep on updating
we all expect of it
Go ~ go~ go~

B.R
by samuel of Taiwan:)

Sarj14

Reaction score
I only played single player mode and didn't get to far. I loved it though. If anyone wants to start up a group for this map on US-EAST, I can host. Just pm me here, or ingame on US-EAST as Sarj14. Going to reroll new characters!

Duhh

Reaction score
Congratulations Zwiebelchen! you just have made the best ORPG EVER! please keep updating, I cant wait for the next version!

Brazilian Greetings!

Sarj14

Reaction score
Give him some time. He is updating stuff and making the map better. Would you want him to release a version now and not be that great as the update he is making now? No, you want it as best as it can be.

teh.Fellow

Reaction score
Well im sry but we will need much more time for the next update, Zwiebel is making a break with mapmaking, there is much to do soo...
anyway thr project could need some more really good mapmaker, so if your interested contact us.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.