Gaias Retaliation ORPG Alpha Release

Lotyc

Reaction score
dunno if it is bug or an element of tactics, but every range class can solo 2nd boss at d1 just standing in "mushroom zone', coz the boss's model is too big to come in melee range there and hit u)

PS if u don't believe i can makes ss with ranger or mage killing him with almost full hp ;)

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
The Heavy Chainmail recipe is seriously underpriced, easy to get and due to this overpowered.
The costs are a pearl (lvl 3 crab drop) + recipe 35gp + 2X iron ore 2X10 + poor pelt 10gp = 65gp (-10gp for selling the recipe back ;) ) = 55gp + a pearl .
Its actually less than a normal chainmail with 4ac which costs 100gp.
Even without the (still) not working +2AP its still 2 good 2 be true item ;).

*edit*
forgot to mention that when you sell it back you actually get more gold than you put into it - 75 :p.
Well, you forget that you can not buy pearls, which means the value of the chainmail is equal to the price + the amount of time you need to put into searching for a pearl. I think its pretty equal, as pearls are not THAT easy to be found.

They say new classes has better attribute bonuses than basic chars(for ex crusader gets 1str and 1sp/lvl while squire gets 1 str/lvl) and so the questions are "will the char lose attribute bonuses if he evovles at higher lvl than 25(or whatever lvl will be needed to evovle)? Is it pointless that some ppl already lvl there chars to 38(for ex me)?
No, don't worry. I fixed that problem. You will not lose attribute points when changing.
dunno if it is bug or an element of tactics, but every range class can solo 2nd boss at d1 just standing in "mushroom zone', coz the boss's model is too big to come in melee range there and hit u)

PS if u don't believe i can makes ss with ranger or mage killing him with almost full hp ;)
Thanks for reporting that. Gonna be fixed.

@ Symbol of Fury discussion:
I think it is fine as it is. If people do not see the advantage of a 20% attack speed buff, then it can not be helped. And as you can see, there are as many oppinions as there are people. I will not change it, except for the ability to cast it on the caster itself.

Narks

Vastly intelligent whale-like being from the stars
Reaction score
Where did you get the rock models from? (the ones in the cliffs and the cave walls)

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
dunno if it is bug or an element of tactics, but every range class can solo 2nd boss at d1 just standing in "mushroom zone'

There's a spot just above the middle area where the item spawns for the ancient one in D2 that rangers and mages can solo as well with magic missiles and auto attacking as ranger, since both of those attacks are further than the bosses range, but I don't have any screenshots

Lotyc

Reaction score
There's a spot just above the middle area where the item spawns for the ancient one in D2 that rangers and mages can solo as well with magic missiles and auto attacking as ranger, since both of those attacks are further than the bosses range, but I don't have any screenshots

To be exact that place isn't at bosses range but at the tentacles' range, but they begin to attack only if u come at bosses range or attack tentacles. I suggest u just to increase bosses range or make tentacles attack when u come at there rangezone(but in this case they will attack u right after cinema ends)

Skarm

Reaction score
Casting speed buff

What about making symbol of fury to increase the Casting speed, (that way we casters will finally find it usefull xd)
Or maybe making a separate spell for that, and make the two spells overwrite each other, to avoid making a hybrid class too op, or something like that.

House.M.D.

Reaction score
What about making symbol of fury to increase the Casting speed, (that way we casters will finally find it usefull xd)
Or maybe making a separate spell for that, and make the two spells overwrite each other, to avoid making a hybrid class too op, or something like that.

I think items or spells that increase cast speed would make casters more OP than they already are.

chuister84

Reaction score
The Heavy Chainmail recipe is seriously underpriced, easy to get and due to this overpowered.
The costs are a pearl (lvl 3 crab drop) + recipe 35gp + 2X iron ore 2X10 + poor pelt 10gp = 65gp (-10gp for selling the recipe back ;) ) = 55gp + a pearl .
Its actually less than a normal chainmail with 4ac which costs 100gp.
Even without the (still) not working +2AP its still 2 good 2 be true item ;).

*edit*
forgot to mention that when you sell it back you actually get more gold than you put into it - 75 :p.

err... i have a big problem about this armor.
i have already prepared all materials in my bag and bought recipe.
but how to make this armor?
click the recipe? it said you dont have enough materials.
and i also found some red word in the recipe: -require anvil~
plz help me~

chuister84

Reaction score
i have all materials and i stand beside an anvil beside the smith
and i have another problem: how to load? type: -load ? nothing happened!:confused:

S0ulseeker

Reaction score
i have all materials and i stand beside an anvil beside the smith
and i have another problem: how to load? type: -load ? nothing happened!:confused:

You need to buy the recipe as well, once you have all the materials and you are standing by the anvil then click the recipe on your hero and it creates the item.

when you type -save it gives you a code that is rather long. In order to load you must write this code down( I tend to print screen and put it in paint then open up notepad and copy it there, it's much easier than writing it down on paper) once you have your code written down when you type -load you need to type in the code as well. Typing -load by itself will do nothing.

example: -load XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-X

tw3tye

Reaction score
Problem with loading mine chars

:( Guys i got all chars max best gear but when i try load invalid code allwais???
can ani1 help i realy hate to make them again ani ideas what im starting to think
im banned on map :?.(ex) -load XdKX-XusX-XtdX-XtxX-XL2X-XN1X-XRlX-XnsX-XwIX-XKJX-XccX-XhvX-XUmX-D
ive hidden evry first and last . this way load ? or they changed

sniffu

Reaction score
Guys, can someone tell me how to change class or it's not possible yet and it's expexted in further releases ?

fazik

Reaction score
:( Guys i got all chars max best gear but when i try load invalid code allwais???
can ani1 help i realy hate to make them again ani ideas what im starting to think
im banned on map :?.(ex) -load XdKX-XusX-XtdX-XtxX-XL2X-XN1X-XRlX-XnsX-XwIX-XKJX-XccX-XhvX-XUmX-D
ive hidden evry first and last . this way load ? or they changed

First of all since we don't know your accounts name we cant load your characters ... even if we knew it we could only play off BN which is pointless.
Check your codes - i had problems loading, rewrote a code 6 times and still it didn't work ... so my girlfriend rewrote it for me and despite the fact that the code was exactly the same Her worked :p. Might be a space somewhere etc.
If the code is past 31.01 it will work.

camovehia

Reaction score
I'd like to report that at about 1:30 hours into game in the newest version (February 4th), the game crashes for all players, throwing them out of it.

It happened twice today. Edit: with no bots or 3rd party programs running, and with 2 different game creators (me being the one of them).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.