Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Do you have a partner? If yes, for how long?

• Total voters

UndeadDragon

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 10 months and we are still going strong :)

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I think online dating goes really well at first since everybody wants a new experience or to start a new. However, you might want to consider the divorce rate that online marriages are notorious for. Being with that new person could be a turn to a terrible idea!
Unless it's from WoW

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
However, you might want to consider the divorce rate that online marriages are notorious for

I've read articles that argue both sides of that strongly. I don't think where / how you met effects the marriage, its the people themselves. If your statement is true, I think of as primarily coincidence.

YourFace

<span style="color:#9C9C9C;"><strong>Runner Up - T
Reaction score
I've read articles that argue both sides of that strongly. I don't think where / how you met effects the marriage, its the people themselves. If your statement is true, I think of as primarily coincidence.

actually the wow part was made up lol

Zakyath

Reaction score
"However, you might want to consider the divorce rate that online marriages are notorious for. Being with that new person could be a turn to a terrible idea!"

It isn't common to marry a "new" person that you don't know. I don't think many propose online, only to meet when they marry...

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
I am 100% against online dating. If you just want to hook up with people, sure, but to find "The One" online? No, get out and meet people.

Mahucharn

I wear a fez now, fezzes are cool.
Reaction score
Still in my Junior year of high school near a very prestigious university. Time = none.

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
find "The One" online? No

I am of course biased, but why? Why not find "The One" online? Not telling you that you have to start dating online or that its easier / better, but why could you not potentially find a life partner? If you think "blind dates" are ok, this is a step up; its a stranger that you have talked to without seeing. Anyways, just food for thought!

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Where you meet shouldn't really matter*. You could meet at a bus stop, in school, at work, at a park, at a club, online, off line, anywhere really. What it comes down to is the type of person you meet, and if the two are "compatible". I'm no relationship expert, but it's logic.

*Of course, if you met her at a bar/club, and easily got into her pants, and goes there every weekend, she might not be "The One", at least not until a long while.

codemonkey

Code monkey not crazy, just proud.
Reaction score
Google it.

Also yeah true story, ended up being a total douchebag to her to get her to leave me alone.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.