Girlfriend / Boyfriend

Do you have a partner? If yes, for how long?

• Total voters

Ozzdog

Hopeless Toby Driver fan boy
Reaction score
I don't know if there has been a specific thread dedicated to this in the past of TH (search told me no, but I'm probably wrong...), but I would like to know how many of us TH members are involved in a relationship with another partner. Why? Curiosity. Most people lump people who post on forums and single guys into the same category, but I'd like to prove them wrong (potentially).

So! Vote in the poll, and add any additional comments / pictures you want to. (with partner's consent of course!)

Happy interneting.

Ghan

Administrator - Servers are fun
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's the problem with your thesis: If you seek to prove the forum poster stereotype wrong, then you must include an "I like pie" option in the poll and have very few people choose it. :p

Ozzdog

Reaction score
Hmmmmmm... but that is impossible, you cannot resist such an option. I am giving the kind people of TH an honest chance, for I am a forgiving man... until you turn your back

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I MYSELF have HONORED the gamer code and have YET to get a girlfriend (yes, I am quite proud) Although there is a girl i have known for 10 years but my social ineptitude has allowed me to fail for all of those 10 years.

Ozzdog

Reaction score
I guess like ElderKingpin discuss if you have had a partner in the past, how long you went out for, why it ended ETC...

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I'm currently in a relationship... It's been about... 5 years now. Since High school.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Maybe change the questions to, "What's the longest time you've been in a relationship?"
They might not be in one currently, or they might have a max time of 1 month, (but they just get a new guy/girl every month). Then there's the on and offs.

Me, some girlfriends in middle school (short term, weeks maybe?). High school, a few. Currently with my girlfriend since March '09.
Currently a High School graduate.

Ozzdog

Reaction score
Maybe change the questions to, "What's the longest time you've been in a relationship?"

I was thinking about that, but I figured it would be more fun to know the current situation of members, and not dwell on all their jr.high years (assuming the majority of people here are now older than that?)

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Longest was over a year and was long enough for me to want to remain single for a lonnnnnnnnng time. I think that after that 1.5 year mark I'm too tempted to cheat. :)

Darthfett

Aerospace/Cybersecurity Software Engineer
Reaction score
I have a girlfriend, yet I still think I'm generally in the gamer/nerd zone. I've been with her for 2 years and ~ 4 months. Met her at surf church camp, and now we're both going to the same college for very similar degrees (she's going for Computer Systems, I'm going for Computer Science).

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Had a girlfriend for 1 year and something, but we broke up 2 weeks ago. It is still unclear if we'll get back together or not, so I'm not voting now :p.

Dr.Jack

That's Cap'n to you!
Reaction score
I had a few girlfriends. None lasted more than 3 weeks.
The Jack is not used to being nagged just for the treats afterwards!
So I guess I'm out of this poll... ;)

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
This thread has actually served as being a nice little reminder that it is my anniversary in 3 weeks (that will make it 4 years). It still feels like October.

Icyculyr

I'm a Mac
Reaction score
I'm waiting until I'm ready to get married before I start dating, I don't really know when that'll be, I just know it isn't now lol -- might be another year or two, we'll see. I remember I had a GF for a short period when I was about 14, but that's about it.

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm more or less the type of guy that supports the idea of 1 man, 1 woman, 1 house, 1 constant intake of money, 50 years of life, 25 years of retirement, some # of children, and have a nice outlook of life.

I look ahead more than just 3 months, if you compare it to nearly 90 years of my life.

And, the only girlfriend I once had, didn't last for more than 3 days, and I was in kindergarten at that time. That counts?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Well, I personally hate commitment and "going steady". I go on dates all the time and hang out with chicks all the time, but will not go steady unless I REALLY like the girl I'm dating. I'm not into the whole "I think you're hot, lets go out" stuff, I go for personality as well.

I do have lots of female friends, and get with chicks all the time. It's not that I can't, it's that I don't like being committed to one girl. I'm just living MY life right now, if I meet a girl I really enjoy spending time with and being around, then I'd go for it. In the mean time, I just meet chicks and hang out and such.

In short: I'm a slut. haha

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.