-*GoKart-Full Throttle*-

O

OmgWtfBacon

Rabarber said:
Thank god.

Are we allowed to come up with character names? Are we? Are we?
I'm guessing you don't own a Gamecube and don't understand the awesomeness of Mario Kart :p ? At least he's not maing it based on Crash Bandicoot Kart Racing OMG. :eek:

O

OmgWtfBacon

Dang, I was hoping this thread would have made it to the top of the list today.... I think I'll help it. :D

Hegemuffin

Reaction score
To the past N posters above me, not including OmgWtfBacon, (and which would include exactly two people), there's a Private Message function on these boards. :cool:

I

Ident1ty

Well I could make it so that you can press a keyboard key (such as j) and it would make your cart go so many units above the ground and i know how to make movement via keyboard keys :) They are actually really simple triggers so I could probably donate those to you if you needed them.

O

OmgWtfBacon

Ident1ty said:
Well I could make it so that you can press a keyboard key (such as j) and it would make your cart go so many units above the ground and i know how to make movement via keyboard keys :) They are actually really simple triggers so I could probably donate those to you if you needed them.
How long have you been working on maps, anyways? :p and sorry Hegemuffin, I was just being smart. :p :D

Reaction score
Sorry i havnt been able to get to you guys, never knew someone posted in it.
So Ident1ty, did you want to help in my trigger department then?

G

guitarplay

ok, im gonna take a crazy guess here and say that this is the map im making the go-cart for. I still dont have an answer to my problem so here is the thread, maby someone here can give me that little hint i need to finish this project up.

here is the link. Look for the last few posts to find the problem.

hope u like ur new model.

Reaction score
Ok we need some cool things like finding out how to go under a bridge or a pier or something, but how can you. hmm Or something like whene you go off a jump you kinda fly in the air etc.

S

SlasherXpert

I am willing to help with testing and finding typos, buggs, errors ect...
I'm kinda good at that. I'm noob to JASS and I'm not great at triggers, abilities and terrain so I'll just sit on the sidelines and post some comments and watch the game! :D

Reaction score
Rofl ok you do that. Ok we also need so whene you finish that there are positions you come in like 1st 2nd 3rd etc.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.